unarchive In The Box of 61713 keyboard_arrow_down
- 6 of Round Bolts - 1101 (M10-1.5 .750)
- 6 of Nylon Lock Nuts - 132 (10MM-1.50)
- 2 of Coil Spring Spacers - 60906 (2.0 inches)
- 6 of Flat Washers - 73 (10MM)
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
Front Lift Kit - Ford F150 - Prothane 61713
Prothane Coil Spring Lift Isolators
Coil springs are designed to maintain driver control by eliminating the most violent vibrations from the road. Coil spring isolators, on the other hand, are made to reduce whatever vibrations are left while simultaneously protecting your control arms from the spring itself. For those that want to lift their ride, you can also get specially designed isolators. Much thicker than the regular versions, the lift isolators are made to compensate for a lifted ride without having to purchase larger springs.
Prothane makes all of their coil spring lift isolators out of polyurethane. While the OE is commonly made of rubber, a material that doesn't hold up well under variable pressure, polyurethane is much more durable. In addition to this added durability, polyurethane is also firmer than rubber. The increased firmness will slightly increase your NVH, but the safety and dependability of your newly-raised ride are well worth it. Plus, Prothane covers all of their coil spring lift isolators with a lifetime warranty handled in-house here at DST.