unarchive In The Box of 72046 keyboard_arrow_down
- 7-1055 - Rear Leaf Spring Bushings
- 6 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60761 (0.87in O.D. X 0.55in I.D. X 3.00in Height)
- 4 of Metal Sleeves - 60953 (1.00in O.D. X 0.66in I.D. X 3.02in Height)
- 4 of Rear Spring Main Eye Bushings - 61229 (2.00in O.D. X 0.99in I.D. X 1.50in Height)
- 4 of Rear Spring Small Eye Bushings - 61230 (1.70in O.D. X 0.99in I.D. X 1.50in Height)
- 4 of Rear Spring Shackle Bushings - 61231 (1.60in O.D. X 0.87in I.D. X 1.50in Height)
- 7-1193 - Front Sway Bar Bushings 36mm
- 2 of Front Sway Bar Bushings (36mm/1.41in I.D. X 1.45in Thickness X 2.14in Height)
- 1 of End Link Washer and Nut Kit - 19-400-026
- 8 of Dished Washers (1.25in O.D. X 0.37in I.D. X 0.14in Height)
- 2 of Lock Nuts (0.30in I.D. X 0.47in Height)
- 2 of Hex Cap Bolt - 1138 (0.37in O.D.. X 7.50in Length)
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60665 (0.38in I.D. X 0.56in O.D. X 2.75in Length)
- 8 of End Link Bushings - 60353 (0.37in I.D. X 1.150 OD X 0.75in Height)
- 7-141 - Body Mount Bushings and Radiator Support Bushings
- 8 of Body Mount Bushings - 68107
- 8 of Body Mount Bushings - 68106
- 8 of Flat Washers - 1163
- 7-243 - Front Control Arm Bushings
- 7 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- 4 of Gold Zinc Plated Metal Sleeves - SLV60682 (1.00in O.D. X 0.71in I.D. X 2.28in Length)
- 2 of Gold Zinc Metal Sleeves - SLV60953 (1.00in O.D. X 0.67in I.D. X 3.00 Inches)
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - SLV61067 (1.00in O.D. X 0.68 I.D. X 3.86In Length)
- 4 of Upper Control Arm Bushings - U75004 (1.54in O.D. X 0.99 I.D. X 2.12In Length)
- 2 of Lower Front Bushings - U75005 (1.75in O.D. X 0.99 I.D. X 2.53In Length)
- 2 of Lower Rear Bushings - U75006 (1.75in O.D. X 0.99 I.D. X 3.68In Length)
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
Prothane Total Kit 7-2046
Prothane 72046 comes with a lifetime warranty and is available in either black or red. Both colors are stocked at our on-site warehouse in Stephenville, TX to ship out to you immediately.
Items Included in Kit
The kit includes the following bushing sets:
- Complete set of Upper and Lower Control Arm Bushings
- Rear Leaf Spring and Shackle Bushings
- Body Mount Bushings & Radiator Supports
- 36mm Front Sway Bar Bushings and Endlinks
Front Control Arm Bushing Kit
7243 is the Front Control Arm Kit which includes all of the control arm bushings for the front of the vehicle. This kit is meant to replace just the bushings and not the outer metal shells. By re-using the Original Equipment outer shells, a press is not required to install the new bushings in the existing shells.
Front Sway Bar Bushings and Endlinks Kit
The sway bar is a very important aspect of your suspension set up. The sway bar bushings hold your sway bar snug to your frame, so a huge problem arises when your stock rubber bushings being to fail. 71193 includes the 36mm Front Sway Bar Bushings and Endlinks. This kit also includes new end link bushings for a complete performance upgrade of your sway bar set up. The combination of the new sway bar bushings and new end links will give you sway bars the performance of a larger bar set up. Manufacturer discrepancies are common in sway bar measurements, it is always best to check the sway bar diameter to guarantee the new aftermarket sway bar bushings will fit the vehicle:
We show you how in our tutorial video
Things to keep in mind:
- Crew and Extended Cabs will use all eight mounts while a standard cab will only need six. Expect to have two sets leftover when replacing the bushings for the standard cab.
- This Body Bushing kit was designed for American model vehicles. If you own a Canadian model, Prothane created the 7148 Body Mount kit specifically for that model.
Do you have a Canadian model truck?
The first number of your VIN indicates which country your vehicle was manufactured in. If the first number is a 1, your vehicle was made in America. If the first number of your VIN is a 2 then your vehicle was made in Canada.
Rear Leaf Spring Bushings Kit
71055 includes the Rear Spring Main Eye, Small Eye and Shackle Bushings. There is a total of 12 bushings to replace the factory spring bushings as well as six sleeves that work with the O.E. bolts. These bushings are designed to improve your ride quality while towing heavy loads by decreasing the stress put on the leaf springs. The Leaf Spring Bushings all have a grooved design inside each bushing. This helps trap grease during installation.