unarchive In The Box of 7305 keyboard_arrow_down
- 1 of Super Grease - 19-1705-001
- 4 of Metal Sleeves - 60525 (5/8 X .06 X 1.625 inches)
- 4 of Metal Sleeves - 60604 (3/4 X .083 X 1.875 inches)
- 4 of Metal Sleeves - 60610 (5/8 X .083 X 1.590 inches)
- 8 of Large Rear Link Arm Bushings - 61020
- 8 of Small Rear Link Arm Bushings - 61021
- 4 of Rear Link Arm Camber Bushings - 64021
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
Trailing Arm Bushings - Pontiac Fiero - Prothane 7305
Dependable Performance, Dependable Coverage
Trailing arms are crucial to your suspension, and by extension so are the trailing arm bushings. Designed to secure your chassis, as well as the rear axle and shocks, trailing arms have to support tons of weight and pressure. Unfortunately, your OE trailing arm bushings are made of soft rubber that's prone to cracking and falling away. Used at the arm's primary mounting points, your OE trailing arm bushings have to bear the same weight and pressure as the trailing arm itself. By installing Prothane's polyurethane trailing arm bushings you no longer have to worry about how your suspension is holding up.
Prothane Trailing Arm Bushings
Each of Prothane's trailing arm bushings are crafted out of polyurethane, a material known to be much more durable than rubber. Resistant to wear and rot, Prothane's trailing arm bushings will both outperform and outlast the old rubber. In addition to the added durability, polyurethane is also firmer than rubber. This added firmness will increase the dependability of your trailing arm while also slightly increasing your NVH, a trade-off that many drivers find acceptable. In addition, Prothane covers their trailing arm bushings with a lifetime warranty handled in-house here at DST.