unarchive In The Box of prothane-packagedeal001 keyboard_arrow_down
- Part #: 13503
- 2 - 69051 - Motor Mount Insert Bushing
- 1 - 60757 - 7/8" X 1/2" X 3.265"L Metal Sleeve for 69051
- Part #: 13505
- 1 - Front Motor Mount Insert
- Part #: 13508
- 1 - 69152 - Motor Mount Insert
- 1 - 60918 - Metal Sleeve for 69152
- Part #: 13509
- 2 - 69153 - Motor Mount Insert Bushing
- 1 - 60756 - 7/8" X 1/2" X 2.915" Metal Sleeve for 69153
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
Prothane Motor Mount Inserts
Prothane's motor mount inserts are crafted out of polyurethane, a material much more durable than rubber that can handle intense weight, heat, and pressure. Designed to fill the voids built into your OE motor mounts, these inserts will drastically increase the power transfer efficiency from your engine to the wheels. Since the voids were initially put there to reduce NVH, it stands to reason that filling in those voids will have the opposite effect. Installing Prothane's motor mount inserts may increase your NVH, but the increase to overall performance is worth it to some drivers. To top it all off, Prothane's motor mount inserts are covered by a lifetime warranty handled in-house here at DST.
OE Motor Mounts
OE motor mounts are usually made out of metal with holes strategically placed to keep most of the engine's vibrations from traveling to the cab. While the OE mounts are decent for the daily driver, the weekend warrior or straight up racer will probably look for an upgrade. Prothane's Polyurethane motor mount inserts offer a great performance boost equal to that of a solid motor mount, without the higher cost.