unarchive In The Box of 11007 keyboard_arrow_down
- 1 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60596 (3/4 X .083 X 3.200 Inches)
- 4 of Metal Sleeves - 60597 (3/4 X .083 X 2.800 Inches)
- 4 of Hat Bushing, Small - 61012
- 4 of Hat Bushing, Medium - 61013
- 4 of Hat Bushing, Large - 61014
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Rear Leaf Spring Bushings - Jeep Cherokee - 11007
Prothane Leaf Spring and Shackle Bushings
Vehicles with a leaf spring and shackle set up lean heavily on the springs to take the shock out of a bump. Not only does a leaf spring reduce the force of a bump that you feel, but it also evenly distributes the load across the chassis instead of the whole load pressing down on one point. Your ability to get to point A to point B without scraping the pavement is heavily dependent on the leaf spring and shackle bushings which mount the spring to the frame.
Prothane's polyurethane is a stronger material for the mounting points of a leaf spring and shackle. Polyurethane leaf spring bushings are able to handle the stress from the suspension and are not vulnerable to road grime. With Prothane's polyurethane, you can protect your vehicle's ability to carry a load, and your bumpy free ride, for years to come.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. leaf spring and shackles utilize a soft rubber bushing to mount the spring to the frame. The rubber is great for reducing the noise and vibrations from being transferred into the cab. Unfortunately, rubber bushings have a short lifespan. Once the rubber fails, due to wear and tear or road grime, a leaf spring's effectiveness is severely reduced. Meaning you will experience a very bumpy ride, the vehicle's ability to carry a load or tow is hindered greatly and you'll experience a loss of control.
Use Prothane's Super Grease
Leaf spring and shackle bushings handle a lot of stress from the vehicle load, so be sure to use the supplied Prothane's Super Grease to lubricate the bushings during installation. Its super important that you lubricate each bushing well to prevent any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack.
Product Reviews for Rear Leaf Spring Bushings - Jeep Cherokee - 11007
- 5 Star (5)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
They were a little squeaky for about the first month but they eventually got quiet. Never make a noise now. Im very happy with them.verified_user Verified Buyer - Heath Gifford - . Prothane 11007 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Excellent "
Top quality product. Easy to install.verified_user Verified Buyer - John Palmer - . Prothane 11007 - 5 out of 5
Easy to install! Would definitely buy these again if needed.verified_user Verified Buyer - James Nissen - . Prothane 11007 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Very nice fit "
Made well, very nice fit, easy to install. Noticeably better ride. These don't transmit any vibrations at all.verified_user Verified Buyer - Charlie Muller - . Prothane 11007 - 5 out of 5