unarchive In The Box of 11113 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- 4 of End Link Bushings, Small - 63047
- 4 of End Link Bushings, Large - 63025
- 2 of Front Sway Bar Bushings, 1 1/4 inch - 62219
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60825 (3/4 X .134 X 1.380 inches)
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60842 (3/4 X .134 X 1.190 inches)
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 3keyboard_arrow_down
DST Silver Color - Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whiteline Gold Color Plated - 3 Year Warranty
Prothane provides grease to install these parts, but you can never have too much. Grab an extra 3-pack of grease so you can more liberally apply grease when installing.
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
Prothane Sway Bar Bushings
A sway bar bushing plays a huge role in your suspension, so don't settle for rubber. Prothane Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, a much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long lasting part on your sway bar with Prothane's sway bar bushings. Prothane's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and does not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
A sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes the your sway bar to lose it's effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Use Prothane's Super Grease
The metal sway bar rotates inside the sway bar bushings, so be sure to use the supplied Prothane's Super Grease to lubricate the bushings during installation. Its super important that you lubricate each bushing well to prevent any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack.
Product Reviews for 11113 | Front Sway Bar and Endlink Bushing - 31.75 mm | Jeep
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (1)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar_border" Review 2 Years Later "
Still like new.verified_user Verified Buyer - Steven A. Soodik - . Prothane 11113 - 4 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great parts "
Perfect fit.verified_user Verified Buyer - Rade Pesic - . Prothane 11113 - 5 out of 5
starstarstar_borderstar_borderstar_border" okay product "
These replacement parts have rectified the severe squeaking noise in the front sway bar and suspension but not entirely. The rear, which used a greasable fitting for the sway bar bushings still squeaks. Never noticed how much until the front noise level was alleviated somewhat. Guess I'll have to live with it. Sometimes OEM parts are better.verified_user Verified Buyer - David J Chiusano - . Prothane 11113 - 2 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Quick delivery and quality parts "
I received my parts very quickly and the parts were exactly what I ordered. I will use energy suspension parts again. The only hard part was removing the old bushings from the sway bar end links.verified_user Verified Buyer - Don Jordan - . Prothane 11113 - 5 out of 5