unarchive In The Box of 11127 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - Sway Bar Bushings 31mm #73004
- 2 - Endlink Eye Bushings with Metal Sleeves
- 2 - Metal Washers
- 3 - Super Grease 5 gram Tubes
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 3keyboard_arrow_down
DST Silver Color - Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whiteline Gold Color Plated - 3 Year Warranty
Prothane provides grease to install these parts, but you can never have too much. Grab an extra 3-pack of grease so you can more liberally apply grease when installing.
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
Prothane Front Sway Bar and Endlink Bushing Kit 1-1127
It's funny how such a large and rough vehicle like a Wrangler can be cripple by such a small part as this. But if you are hearing an annoying rattle coming from the front of your vehicle, it is likely that your sway bar bushings are shot. JK owners have complained of this rattle caused by the splitting or rotting of the stock rubber bushings. Once these bushings are gone, the sway bar is loose and causes that rattling. Solving that problem for you is Prothane part number 1-1127, for a 2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler JK. This kit is a polyurethane bushing replacement for the front sway bar bushings and end link bushings.
A Jeep's sway bar is responsible for maintaining maximum tire contact with the road and the bushing is responsible for holding your sway bar firmly in place. In off-camber situations, basically anytime you off-road, uneven surfaces case a sway bar to flex and the soft rubber sway bar bushing stretch and lose their grip. The result is uneven tire wear, an annoying rattle and the inability of your front suspension to perform how you desired when you first bought your Jeep. Polyurethane is a far better material than rubber for bushings, and these sway bar bushings will hold tightly to your bar and are built to last. It is very important to have a good grip on the sway bar to allow the sway bar to keep your tires on the ground when turning. Prothane's polyurethane will not only restore your suspension to better than new, but they are built to last and perform under the roughest of conditions, which let's face it is the real reason you bought your Wrangler: to put it through all kinds of off-road situations.
This kit comes with a pair sway bar bushings and a pair of end link bushings with inner steel sleeves. These bushings are designed to fit a 31mm sway bar, so you will want to measure your sway bar to be certain these will fit your specific bar. You can find a how-to video on a quick way to measure on our universal sway bar bushing page. These bushings have a split design for easy installation. Instead of having to take the entire bar off, Prothane has designed this bushing to come apart and slip over your bar. Once you torque up your bolts this gap will disappear. Also with this bushing are small grooves on the inside of the bushing. This allows grease to be retained through installation. You will want to use Prothane's Super grease during installation, which is included in this kit, to keep your bushings from squeaking. If you want to check out this kit for the rear, check out 1-1128.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will the 11127 fit on a lifted 08 Jeep Wranlger JK?
- The 11127 are fitted as an OE stock replacement for the 31mm sway bar. We do not guarantee fitment on lifted or aftermarket applications.