unarchive In The Box of 11601 keyboard_arrow_down
- 1 of Transmission Mount - 69106
- 4 of Flat Washers - 32 (5/16 inch)
- 4 of Nylon Lock Nut - 1102 (8 - 1.25mm)
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Transmission Mount - Jeep Wrangler TJ - Prothane 11601
Prothane Transmission Mounts
Polyurethane transmission mounts are much more durable, and a better suited material for handling the stresses of a transmission. Rubber mounts aren't able to handle the abuse the transmission dishes out. When a rubber transmission mount breaks down, by wearing out or rotting due to weather, vehicle oils or road grime, the drivetrain sees a lot of sloppiness and poor performance. Not only are Prothane mounts much stronger, polyurethane is unaffected by UV rays, road grimes and vehicle oils, ensuring a long lasting lifespan and performance.
Performance and Strength
Prothane manufactures these mounts to limit unwanted movement of the transmission and controlling torque. With these new polyurethane transmission mounts installed, you can achieve more power to the wheels with an almost indestructible mount, gaining an edge on the street or on the track. These mounts are engineered specifically for each vehicle, matching OE specifications and adding performance.
Product Reviews for Transmission Mount - Jeep Wrangler TJ - Prothane 11601
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" The part I received is excellent and the service was outstanding as I expected it to take longer to arrive- many thanks "
Excellent company to deal with, many thanks. The part was just what I ordered and at the right price, many thanksverified_user Verified Buyer - alex benn - . Prothane 11601 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Is there any durometer difference between the 2.1103G or the 11601? If so, which one is harder? I am looking to replace my mount on a 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with a 4 inch lift and 33in x 12.5in wide tires.
- There is no difference in the durometer of the Energy 2.1103 and Prothane 11601. The durometer rating is 850-85 on these mounts.