unarchive In The Box of 12203 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 of Control Arm, Front Bushings - 64232
- 2 of Control Arm, Pivot Bushings - 64233
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60659 (3/4 X .134 X 2.345 inches)
- 2 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 2keyboard_arrow_down
Prothane Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace those faulty O.E. rubber bushings with Prothane's polyurethane control arm bushings. These polyurethane bushing provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency.
Prothane's polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing, but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Use Prothane's Super Grease
Control arm bushings are a high stress part, so be sure to use the supplied Prothane's Super Grease to lubricate the bushings during installation. Its super important that you lubricate each bushing well to prevent any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack.
Product Reviews for 12203 | Mazda RX7 Front Control Arm Bushings kit
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" amazing "
I purchased these bushings because they were cheap and figured i would give them a shot. THEY ARE AMAZING. My old bushings held my front end down and felt like a piece of steel was welded onto them. I burned them off and replaced them with these bushings and about lost it. They are without a doubt PERFECT in every single way. Super soft over bumps cant feel a thing and when I feel like getting up and going they handle excellently through bends and high speed (130+mph) I will definitely be buying more parts from them within the next couple of weeks as a matter of fact. Already recommended to a bunch of my gear head enthusiasts and avid builders to use their parts. Keep up the amazing work guys. XDverified_user Verified Buyer - Joshua Demko - . Prothane 12203 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
- Covers rear position of the front control arms only. Provides +1Degree Caster.
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane