unarchive In The Box of 131610 keyboard_arrow_down
- 3 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60948 (1.0 X .219 X 2.350 inches)
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60988 (.875 X .188 X 1.480 inches)
- 4 of Mustache Bar Bushings - 69201
- 2 of Mustache Bar Bushings - 69203
- 2 of Differential Carrier Bushings - 69204
- 2 of Metal Washers - 1178 (5/8 X 2.500 X 0.180 inches)
- 2 of Metal Washers - 70 (9/16 X 1.750 X 0.125 inches)
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
131610 | Rear Differential Bushings Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
Prothane Differential Bushings
Improving Your Vehicle's Reaction Time
Whenever your vehicle is moving, your engine is sending power down the driveshaft through your differential. As the differential reacts to shifts in power, the OE bushings mounting it to the frame are prone to flexing. This flexing reduces the efficiency of the differential's power transfer from the driveshaft to the wheels, resulting in slow accelerations and decelerations.
The reason the OE bushings flex is that they are made of rubber. In addition to flexing, rubber is also prone to wearing down due to contaminants and impacts. Prothane, on the other hand, offers solid polyurethane differential bushings. Polyurethane is much more durable than rubber, handling physical wear and chemical contamination with equal ease. In addition to the added durability, these bushings are also much firmer than rubber. Additionally, Prothane covers all of their differential bushings with a lifetime warranty handled in-house here at DST.