unarchive In The Box of 13301 keyboard_arrow_down
- 8 of Inner Control Arm Bushings - 64184
- 4 of Outer Control Arm Bushings - 64185
- 6 of Metal Sleeves - 60633 (3/4 OD X .134 X 1.770 inches)
- 4 of Metal Sleeves - 60681 (3/4 OD X .406 X 1.575 inches)
- 4 of Inner Control Arm Bushings with Outer Metal Sleeves - 10042
- 8 of Outer Control Arm Bushings - 64187
- 4 of Inner Strut Arm Bushings - 65028
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60778 (3/4 OD X .093 X 2.750 inches)
- 3 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- 2 of Metal Spacer - 60894 (1.125 X .313 X .540 inches)
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Prothane Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace those faulty O.E. rubber bushings with Prothane's polyurethane control arm bushings. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency.
Prothane's polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Use Prothane's Super Grease
Control arm bushings are a high stress part, so be sure to use the supplied Prothane's Super Grease to lubricate the bushings during installation. Its super important that you lubricate each bushing well to prevent any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack.
Product Reviews for 13301 | Rear Control Arm Bushing Kit | Eclipse 1995-1999
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Squeak dependent on temperature. Editors note: It is very important to use the proper grease. Chassis grease will degrade the poly urethane over time. Prothane recommends to use their SUPER GREASE. It is specially formulated for poly urethane bushings.verified_user Verified Buyer - Jose W Marrero - . Prothane 13301 - 5 out of 5