unarchive In The Box of 141123 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of Front Sway Bar Bushings - 62430 (34mm)
- 1 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
Prothane Sway Bar Bushings
A sway bar bushing plays a huge role in your suspension, so don't settle for rubber. Prothane Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long-lasting part on your sway bar with Prothane's sway bar bushings. Prothane's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and do not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
A sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes your sway bar to lose its effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Use Prothane's Super Grease
The metal sway bar rotates inside the sway bar bushings, so be sure to use the supplied Prothane's Super Grease to lubricate the bushings during installation. Its super important that you lubricate each bushing well to prevent any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack.
Product Reviews for 141123 | Nissan Titan Front Sway Bar Bushings - Prothane
- 5 Star (20)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Easy install fitment was good. Look good and no problems.verified_user Verified Buyer - Allen Piplovick - . Prothane 141123 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
This bushing set fits great and has been working as expected for the last two years with no issues. I also used the super grease that I ordered with these bushings and it has been quiet ever since I installed them. Would recommend to others.verified_user Verified Buyer - Wade Reynolds - . Prothane 141123 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Quality product! "
No more groan sounds. This part fit perfectly on my Nissan.verified_user Verified Buyer - Heldaro Silva - . Prothane 141123 - 5 out of 5
The parts were of high quality and installed easily. The bushings have noticeably improved the handling and control on my Nissan Titan.verified_user Verified Buyer - Jason LaLiberte - . Prothane 141123 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Does part number 141123 come with the new brackets as well?
- No, for part number 141123 you will need to reuse your stock bracket since these bushings do not come with the new brackets.
- Does part number 141123 come with the new brackets? If not, am I able to reuse my existing brackets?
- No, part number 141123 does not come with the new brackets, but yes, you can reuse your existing brackets.