unarchive In The Box of 141602 keyboard_arrow_down
- 1 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60685 (7/8 X .120 X 2.600 inches)
- 4 of Mustache Bar Bushings - 64167
- 2 of Flat Washers - 1178 (2 1/2 X 5/8 X .180 inches)
- 2 of Flat Washers - 1186 (2 1/2 X 1/2 X .180 inches)
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
Rear Differential Bushings - Nissan 280Z - 141602
Prothane Differential Bushings
Improving Your Vehicle's Reaction Time
Whenever your vehicle is moving, your engine is sending power down the driveshaft through your differential. As the differential reacts to shifts in power, the OE bushings mounting it to the frame are prone to flexing. This flexing reduces the efficiency of the differential's power transfer from the driveshaft to the wheels, resulting in slow accelerations and decelerations.
The reason the OE bushings flex is that they are made of rubber. In addition to flexing, rubber is also prone to wearing down due to contaminants and impacts. Prothane, on the other hand, offers solid polyurethane differential bushings. Polyurethane is much more durable than rubber, handling physical wear and chemical contamination with equal ease. In addition to the added durability, these bushings are also much firmer than rubber. Additionally, Prothane covers all of their differential bushings with a lifetime warranty handled in-house here at DST.
Product Reviews for Rear Differential Bushings - Nissan 280Z - 141602
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Worked very good, They look good.verified_user Verified Buyer - edward griner - . Prothane 141602 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Worked great "
It would have been nice to have instructions to put Prothane grease on all areas of bushings. Ended up making squeaking noises and had to remove and re-grease.<br /><br />(Editorial Note)<br /><br />For assistance with installation Prothane can be contacted directly at this number: 1-888-776-8426verified_user Verified Buyer - Ian Mcdaniel - . Prothane 141602 - 5 out of 5
I got this very soon after ordering it. The parts are very well made. However, make sure you put the two urethane pieces together then hammer the cylinder through. If you don't an airtight will form and the piece will not sit right. Great piece of workverified_user Verified Buyer - keith krogel - . Prothane 141602 - 5 out of 5