unarchive In The Box of 141901 keyboard_arrow_down
- Part #14501 Quantiy 2
- 2 of Engine Mount Insert - 69126
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60872 (3/4 X .406 ID X 2.350 inches)
- Part #14502
- 2 of Passenger Motor Mount Inserts - 69127
- 1 of Metal Sleeves - 60872 (3/4 X .406 ID X 2.350 inches)
- Part #14503
- 1 of Torque Strut Insert Bushings, Small - 69128
- 1 of Torque Strut Insert Bushings, Large - 69129
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
Prothane Motor Mount Inserts
Prothane's motor mount inserts are crafted out of polyurethane, a material much more durable than rubber that can handle intense weight, heat, and pressure. Designed to fill the voids built into your OE motor mounts, these inserts will drastically increase the power transfer efficiency from your engine to the wheels. Since the voids were initially put there to reduce NVH, it stands to reason that filling in those voids will have the opposite effect. Installing Prothane's motor mount inserts may increase your NVH, but the increase to overall performance is worth it to some drivers. To top it all off, Prothane's motor mount inserts are covered by a lifetime warranty handled in-house here at DST.
OE Motor Mounts
OE motor mounts are usually made out of metal with holes strategically placed to keep most of the engine's vibrations from traveling to the cab. While the OE mounts are decent for the daily driver, the weekend warrior or straight up racer will probably look for an upgrade. Prothane's Polyurethane motor mount inserts offer a great performance boost equal to that of a solid motor mount, without the higher cost.
Product Reviews for Motor Mount Inserts - Nissan Sentra - Prothane 141901
- 5 Star (12)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Easy install, great feel. "
They look great and was easy to install . No problem at all.verified_user Verified Buyer - Andres Aguilar - . Prothane 141901 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Ultra Pleased "
Super hard to get em on without special tools but possible. I slapped these guys on and now my engine doesnt even move due to the power of these Prothane Motor Mount!! Now I got sooo much power I could out race Corvettes! Five stars for eternity.verified_user Verified Buyer - Cesar Hernandez - . Prothane 141901 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
GOOD.verified_user Verified Buyer - Mark Wolff - . Prothane 141901 - 5 out of 5
Overall these mounts were worth it. Below 1,000 rpms my steering wheel vibrates a lot but once its over 1k I do not notice anything. They have increased the amount of wheel hop I get but I am also running on some bigger tires I got for free so that does not help.verified_user Verified Buyer - Christopher goss - . Prothane 141901 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will the 141901 fit for my Street and race use 98 Nissan 200SX?
- The 141901 will fit in a stock Motor mount, and can be used for every day driving and some racing applications in a 98 Nissan 200SX. If you do not have the stock mounts in your car we can not guarantee these to fit correctly.