unarchive In The Box of 1504 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of Motor Mount Inserts - 69186
- 2 of Motor Mount Sleeves - 60973 (1-1/4 X .500 X 3.400 inches)
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
Motor Mount Inserts - Jeep Grand Cherokee - 1504
Prothane Motor Mount Inserts
Prothane's motor mount inserts are crafted out of polyurethane, a material much more durable than rubber that can handle intense weight, heat, and pressure. Designed to fill the voids built into your OE motor mounts, these inserts will drastically increase the power transfer efficiency from your engine to the wheels. Since the voids were initially put there to reduce NVH, it stands to reason that filling in those voids will have the opposite effect. Installing Prothane's motor mount inserts may increase your NVH, but the increase to overall performance is worth it to some drivers. To top it all off, Prothane's motor mount inserts are covered by a lifetime warranty handled in-house here at DST.
OE Motor Mounts
OE motor mounts are usually made out of metal with holes strategically placed to keep most of the engine's vibrations from traveling to the cab. While the OE mounts are decent for the daily driver, the weekend warrior or straight up racer will probably look for an upgrade. Prothane's Polyurethane motor mount inserts offer a great performance boost equal to that of a solid motor mount, without the higher cost.
Product Reviews for Motor Mount Inserts - Jeep Grand Cherokee - 1504
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (1)
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Still in great condition, great product.verified_user Verified Buyer - keith sheldon - . Prothane 1504 - 5 out of 5
starstar_borderstar_borderstar_borderstar_border" Review 2 Years Later "
Had to remove - transmitted too much noise and engine vibrations in the cabin. Had them on a nice 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 limitedverified_user Verified Buyer - Don Malozi - . Prothane 1504 - 1 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" WOW "
Love them! Motor doesn't hardly move. thx bunchesverified_user Verified Buyer - Edward McClure - . Prothane 1504 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will the part 1504 motor insets fit my 2006 Jeep SRT8?
- No, part 1504 will not fit you 06 Jeep SRT8. I do apologize for this inconvenience. The only option we have are universals which are based on measurements. You can find the universals here on this page: https://www.suspension.com/universal_motor_moun nts.asp ...see more