unarchive In The Box of 181108 keyboard_arrow_down
- 1 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- 4 of End Link Bushings - 60351 (9/16 X 1.150 OD X 3/8 ID inches)
- 2 of Sway Bar Bushings - 62144 (24mm)
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60521 (9/16 X .083 X 2.875 inches)
- 2 of Nylon Hex Nuts - 1125
- 2 of Hex Cap Bolts - 1136 (3/8-16 X 6 1/2 inches)
- 4 of Dished Washers - 1130 (3/8 X 1.250 inches)
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 3keyboard_arrow_down
DST Silver Color - Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whiteline Gold Color Plated - 3 Year Warranty
Prothane provides grease to install these parts, but you can never have too much. Grab an extra 3-pack of grease so you can more liberally apply grease when installing.
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Prothane Sway Bar Bushings
A sway bar bushing plays a huge role in your suspension, so don't settle for rubber. Prothane Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long-lasting part on your sway bar with Prothane's sway bar bushings. Prothane's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and do not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
A sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes your sway bar to lose its effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Use Prothane's Super Grease
The metal sway bar rotates inside the sway bar bushings, so be sure to use the supplied Prothane's Super Grease to lubricate the bushings during installation. Its super important that you lubricate each bushing well to prevent any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack.
Product Reviews for 181108 | Front Sway Bar Bushings-Endlink - 24 mm | Toyota Pickup
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Excellent Product. "
Standard Sway Bar End Links with poly bushings. Fitment was spot on. Well made. Bushings fit exact. Firmed up sway bar over old rubber bushings.verified_user Verified Buyer - Ronald W. Bradstock - . Prothane 181108 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Very good parts and very fast shipping! "
Fast shipping, and the parts fitted perfect. - My 20 years old car feels tighter and some years younger. I will definitely buy from you again if I should need more bushings etc. Thanks! :-)verified_user Verified Buyer - ´┐Żistein Drangberg - . Prothane 181108 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great Product "
Installed them on a 94 Toyota Pickup. Installed very easily. Preformed better than expected. I would recommend.verified_user Verified Buyer - Miguel Puig - . Prothane 181108 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar_border" Great bang for the buck "
This is a real cheap alternative for OEM spare parts but it does the job just as good. All in all this is a good buy for anybody who need to change the sway bar link if the old one is worn out like mine was.verified_user Verified Buyer - Jan-Boerre Olsen - . Prothane 181108 - 4 out of 5