unarchive In The Box of 191182 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of Grease-able B Brackets - 10063
- 2 of Grease-able Sway Bar Bushings - 62532 (26mm)
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
Sway Bar Lateral Locks will not only improve the effectiveness of the sway bar, but will also prevent the bar from contacting and damaging other parts of the suspension.
Greaseable sway bar bushings do not include lubricant. They are designed to be greased externally using a zerk grease gun. This grease gun is compatible with the zerk fittings, and includes grease.
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
191182 | Universal Sway Bar Bushing 26mm (1.02 inch) - Prothane
Prothane Sway Bar Bushings
A sway bar bushing plays a huge role in your suspension, so don't settle for rubber. Prothane Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long-lasting part on your sway bar with Prothane's sway bar bushings. Prothane's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and do not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
A sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes your sway bar to lose its effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Use Prothane's Super Grease
The metal sway bar rotates inside the sway bar bushings, so be sure to use the supplied Prothane's Super Grease to lubricate the bushings during installation. Its super important that you lubricate each bushing well to prevent any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack.
Product Reviews for 191182 | Universal Sway Bar Bushing 26mm (1.02 inch) - Prothane
- 5 Star (12)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
At the risk of jinxing myself, no complaints. Very good product.verified_user Verified Buyer - Jaime P Salerno - . Prothane 191182 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Very Good Replacement "
These were replacement for OEM bushings on my 2007 Mazda sSpeed3. They fit well, and my mechanic noted they appeared to be quality parts.verified_user Verified Buyer - Ryan - . Prothane 191182 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Perfect for my 93 Celica Gt..better control and being great able is a huge plus ..I recommend these as great replacements to your worn out rubber squeakers..lolverified_user Verified Buyer - Al Valle - . Prothane 191182 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great products - fast delivery "
My car feels great after installing these bushing. Thanks.verified_user Verified Buyer - Christopher Olivo, Motorcepts - . Prothane 191182 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- 26mm rear sway bar. I am looking to replace all the bushings for the rear sway bar / end links. Can you point me to the right product that will fit?
- We do offer universal parts that we can try to match to the current ones you have now. If you would be interested in that I will need the measurements for it which include . Here is the link to the universal page. https://www.suspension.com/univ versal-sway-bar-bushings.asp https://www.suspension.com/universal-sway-bar-end-links.asp ...see more