lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
191308 | Universal Bump Stop | Progressive Rate 3in | Prothane
Prothane Bump Stops
Protect your Suspension
All bump stops are designed to protect your suspension from serious impacts. Some vehicles come with bump stops pre-installed. However, these OE bump stops are usually made of rubber. While rubber is good for absorbing and re-directing impacts, it doesn't last long. Prone to cracking, rotting, and eventually falling away, rubber bump stops will eventually leave your suspension completely exposed. Prothane crafts all of their bump stops with high-quality polyurethane, a material tested and proven to be much more durable and dependable than OE rubber. Once you install Prothane's wear and contamination resistant bump stops, you won't have to worry about your suspension's security again. Plus, Prothane covers all of their bump stops with a lifetime warranty handled in-house here at DST.
Product Reviews for 191308 | Universal Bump Stop | Progressive Rate 3in | Prothane
- 5 Star (12)
- 4 Star (2)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Very pleased "
Bought these for a 98 ram 1500, the rear OEM suspension stops were discontinued. Took a shot and bought these, They were almost a perfect fit. WILL work on the ram 1500s. Great part!verified_user Verified Buyer - Ryan Mack - . Prothane 191308 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Perfect "
High quality.verified_user Verified Buyer - Joaquin Rodriguez - . Prothane 191308 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Great parts, very high quality. They performed just like I wanted them to.verified_user Verified Buyer - Larry Toews daleygrove1 - . Prothane 191308 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Very good "
Im using these bump stops on a 1940 Ford Street rod as a safety precaution and am very pleased with how they fit and work for my application. Prothane has been very good to work with also, I had to return the first set because of size issues and they provided great service.verified_user Verified Buyer - Clint Hall - . Prothane 191308 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Prothane Universal Bump Stop 191308: What is the maximum diameter bolt that will fit in the bolt slot
- the maximum diameter of the bolt you can use for part number 191308 is .36
- Will these bump stops will fit on a 2002 Chevy Silverado 1500?
- These are universal bump stops so we can not guarantee fitment