unarchive In The Box of 19404 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of Hex Cap Bolts - 1136 ( 3/8-16 X 6 1/2 inch)
- 2 of Metal Sleeve - 60592 (9/16 X .083 X 2.185 inch)
- 8 of Endlink Bushings - 60353 (3/4 X 1.150 OD X 3/8 ID inch)
- 1 of End Link Washer & Nut Kit - 19-400-026
- 8 of Metal Washers
- 2 of Nylon Lock Nuts
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
Prothane Sway Bar Endlinks
Sway bars are incredibly important to both driver control and safety, and if sway bars are that important, then it stands to reason that the part tying the sway bar to the rest of the suspension is just as important. Used to connect your sway bar to the control arms, endlinks are what allows your sway bar to do its job. Without good endlinks your sway bar won't be able to perform at it's best.
Coverage and Performance
OE replacement endlinks come with rubber bushings. While rubber bushings are good at absorbing and redirecting impacts, they don't last long. Prothane's endlinks are a significant upgrade over OE replacements. Including brand-new hardware as well as new polyurethane bushings, Prothane's endlinks are made to be incredibly durable. To top it off, each of Prothane's endlinks are covered by a lifetime warranty handled in-house here at DST.