unarchive In The Box of 19604 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 of Hat Bushings - 60349 (1 1/4 inch)
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60514 (3/4 X .093 X 1.765 inch)
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
Prothane Universal Flange Type Bushings
If you are in the market for universal flange type polyurethane bushings, you've come to the right place. If you are a fabricator needing a bushing to finish your design, this is the place to be. Or, if you've just come from your vehicle page and are needing a universal bushing, you're where you need to be. Prothane's polyurethane is an excellent material for bushings. Resistant to chemical, oils, and weathering, poly bushings are far more durable than rubber and will outperform any bushing out there. If you are in the market for universal flange type polyurethane bushings, you've come to the right place. If you are a fabricator needing a bushing to finish your design, this is the place to be. Or, if you've just come from your vehicle page and are needing a universal bushing, you're where you need to be. So if you are having an issue finding a bushing for your specific needs, below is information to help you find a matching bushing from Prothane's selection of universal flange type bushings.
How-to obtain the measurements
To obtain the first measurement you'll need to measure the length of the tube where the bushing will actually go inside. So this won't give you the total length of the bushing we need, just the length of the part of the bushing that will be inside the tube. Next, you will need the outer diameter of the bushing. Now, most of you do not have the luxury of measuring the outer diameter of the bushing you will need. But don't worry, you can simply measure the inner diameter of the tube you are working with and that should give you the diameter of the bushing you need.
Now the Length, or Sleeve length, will be the total length of the bushing you need including the flange. So measure the total length of the inner sleeve that your OE bushing has. If you don't have the OE sleeve that's okay. Just make sure you have the proper Bolt size for the sleeve to match your OE bolt size. If you don't have the bolts either, you'll be making a trip to the hardware store to get a bolt that matches the sleeve that comes with your universal bushings. If you have each measurement matched, but the bushing is too long, you can cut them down to match your needs. Once you have these measurements you verify that this part will work for your application. If you find that this bushing will not match your measurements, you can go to our Universal Bushing Page to find a bushing that matches your measurements.
What Exactly Am I Getting?
This part number will come with four half bushings and two steel inner sleeves, making two complete bushings. These bushings will have a durometer of 95A so they will be strong enough for the toughest of applications. Your best bet is to find a bushing that is either the exact measurement or slightly bigger so it will fit snug. And by slightly bigger I do mean slightly, no more than half a millimeter. Any bigger and it would probably be too big for your tube. Using a split design, Prothane has made this universal for an easy install. Simply put one half of the bushing on one side, the other half on the other side, and slide your steel sleeve through.
Product Reviews for 19604 | Universal Polyurethane Pivot Bushings 1.25 OD
- 5 Star (10)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" The demensions of these were consistant and well made. "
I did need to trim the smaller ends as they were a bit long but once done they fit perfectly. So much better then the original rubber units which were in place. I would use these in every install I can. Thank you.verified_user Verified Buyer - John Bungen - . Prothane 19604 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
I ordered the wrong part..hi quilty on the shelf. Editors Note: It has been over 1 year and we authorize returns after 90 days.verified_user Verified Buyer - Phil Quinto - . Prothane 19604 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Good quality overall. "
The dimensions were all consistent and the fit and finish were good. After installation my suspension movement is firm and smooth.verified_user Verified Buyer - Tim - . Prothane 19604 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Parts are working well.verified_user Verified Buyer - Don Nichols - . Prothane 19604 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- I need a pivot bushing that is 2.75 long with 1.125 OD and my bolt size is 9/16 and I would like the sleeve to be pretty snug. I know this product is off, but do you have something that will fit. my biggest problem is finding something with adequate length
- The closest I have to 2.75 long with 1.125 OD and my bolt size is 9/16 is universal bushing kit 19612. Here is the dimensions for that kit: 1.12 inch OD - 1.75 inch Sleeve Length - 5/8 inch Bolt The bushing and sleeve will be too short and the ID of the inner sleeve is 5/8. ...see more