unarchive In The Box of 4101 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 of Metal Sleeves - 60562 (1 X .095 X 2.750 inches)
- 4 of Body Mounts - 60355
- 4 of Body Mounts - 60356
- 8 of Flat Washers - 65 (5/8 X 3.000 X 0.120 inches)
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Body Mount Bushings Kit - Dodge Charger - 4101
Prothane's Body to Frame Mount Bushings
With a high stress part like the body to frame mount bushing, O.E. rubber just doesn't cut it. Prothane's polyurethane is a stronger material for a body to frame mount bushing. Polyurethane is able to handle the constant beating a body mount takes, and is not vulnerable to road grime or UV rays. With Prothane's body mounts, you can protect your body to frame attachment, and your smooth ride, for years to come.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use soft rubber body mounts to attach a body and frame. Over time these bushings deteriorate due to wear and tear, UV rays or road grime. Once the rubber starts to fail, the attachment point is compromised and the bushing can literally just fall off. Without body to frame mount bushings, the smooth connection between your body and frame is gone and your smooth ride is gone with it. Now bumps and potholes will really put your seat belt to work.
Product Reviews for Body Mount Bushings Kit - Dodge Charger - 4101
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Good! "
Not much else one can do when replacing the K frame "pucks". Glad these are available. They say for B body but are the same as all 70s mopars. I used these on an F body Aspenverified_user Verified Buyer - Matt N. Bishop - . Prothane 4101 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar_border" Good quality parts! "
I found the washers to be a bit "thin" or just too soft, when the center bolt bottomed out the washers went concave, I added the old washers and it looked much better. These bushings are extremely hard to find...but prothane pulled it off the shelf..Thanksverified_user Verified Buyer - Manfred Hill - . Prothane 4101 - 4 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" excellent "
The fit was great, no installation problems.verified_user Verified Buyer - Greg Hausler - . Prothane 4101 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Good "
I have a 1973 Dodge Charger and the front 2 went in fine; however, the back 2 had to be tapered on the inside edge to get them to fit. They pressed in just fine after that!verified_user Verified Buyer - Danny Snyder - . Prothane 4101 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will the 4101 fit my Dodge Aspen?
- Unfortunately the 4101 is not fitted for the Dodge aspen. Prothane does not offer a body mount for the Dodge Aspen.
- What is included in the kit 4101?
- Kit includes: 4 of Metal Sleeves - 60562 (1 X .095 X 2.750 inches) 4 of Body Mounts - 60355 4 of Body Mounts - 60356 8 of Flat Washers - 65 (5/8 X 3.000 X 0.120 inches)