unarchive In The Box of 41902 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of Left Soft Motor Mount Inserts - 69091-S
- 1 of Right Soft Motor Mount Inserts - 69093-S
- 2 of Front Soft Motor Mount Inserts - 69094-S
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Prothane Motor Mount Inserts
Prothane's motor mount inserts are crafted out of polyurethane, a material much more durable than rubber that can handle intense weight, heat, and pressure. Designed to fill the voids built into your OE motor mounts, these inserts will drastically increase the power transfer efficiency from your engine to the wheels. Since the voids were initially put there to reduce NVH, it stands to reason that filling in those voids will have the opposite effect. Installing Prothane's motor mount inserts may increase your NVH, but the increase to overall performance is worth it to some drivers. To top it all off, Prothane's motor mount inserts are covered by a lifetime warranty handled in-house here at DST.
OE Motor Mounts
OE motor mounts are usually made out of metal with holes strategically placed to keep most of the engine's vibrations from traveling to the cab. While the OE mounts are decent for the daily driver, the weekend warrior or straight up racer will probably look for an upgrade. Prothane's Polyurethane motor mount inserts offer a great performance boost equal to that of a solid motor mount, without the higher cost.
Product Reviews for Motor Mount Inserts - Dodge Neon - Prothane 41902
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" firstname.lastname@example.org "
I loved what these did for the feeling of the car! Yes, it does have more vibration, which can be a bit annoying at times, but they really make the car feel more solid.verified_user Verified Buyer - jl53670 john letkeman - . Prothane 41902 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Can I purchase just a single mount piece from the 41902 kit?
- Unfortunately Prothane does not sell by the single piece, unless in 50+ bulk orders.