unarchive In The Box of 41906 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of Motor Mount Inserts - 69156
- 1 of Steel Washers - 1159 (1/2 ID X 2 OD inches)
- 1 of Steel Washers - 1181 (9/16 ID X 2 OD inches)
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Prothane Motor Mount Inserts
Prothane's motor mount inserts are crafted out of polyurethane, a material much more durable than rubber that can handle intense weight, heat, and pressure. Designed to fill the voids built into your OE motor mounts, these inserts will drastically increase the power transfer efficiency from your engine to the wheels. Since the voids were initially put there to reduce NVH, it stands to reason that filling in those voids will have the opposite effect. Installing Prothane's motor mount inserts may increase your NVH, but the increase to overall performance is worth it to some drivers. To top it all off, Prothane's motor mount inserts are covered by a lifetime warranty handled in-house here at DST.
OE Motor Mounts
OE motor mounts are usually made out of metal with holes strategically placed to keep most of the engine's vibrations from traveling to the cab. While the OE mounts are decent for the daily driver, the weekend warrior or straight up racer will probably look for an upgrade. Prothane's Polyurethane motor mount inserts offer a great performance boost equal to that of a solid motor mount, without the higher cost.
Product Reviews for Motor Mount Inserts - Dodge Neon - Prothane 41906
- 5 Star (7)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
I have found these mount inserts to be a good product.verified_user Verified Buyer - Robert Drake - . Prothane 41906 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Parts are easy to install and do an excellent job of stabilizing power transfer. Installed on daily driver, but can tell the difference from idle to wide open.verified_user Verified Buyer - aaron cotner - . Prothane 41906 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Incredible Improvement "
I received these inserts as a bonus with the "Hyperflex Master Kit" and didn't think much about it. I finally got them installed last week after having the parts for over a year. My car is a 00 Neon and has always had wheel hop issues and a "shimmy" feeling while accelerating through the gears, almost as if the engine was mis-firing. Since installation, these problems have gone completely away. There is zero wheel hop and the shifts and acceleration are smooth as silk. I bought this car brand new and if I had known then what I know now, I would've installed these inserts the day I brought the car home from the dealership. I don't know if they would have as drastic of an impact on an automatic transmission car, but if you have a manual trans, do yourself a favor and install these. You will not believe the improvement...especially for the money.verified_user Verified Buyer - Ron - Columbia City, Indiana - . Prothane 41906 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Very happy with them "
Easy to put on and they work great.verified_user Verified Buyer - brian scott - . Prothane 41906 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will part number 41906 fit my 2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser GT?
- No, part number 41906 will not fit your 2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser GT.
- Will the 41906 fit on an 05 Dodge Neon with an automatic transmission?
- No, the 41906 will only fit on the Manual Transmission Dodge Neon.
- Catalog says fits manual trans. I have an auto trans. As far as I know, engine mounts for manual and auto are the same, trans mount is different. Will these inserts fit an auto trans car?
- The notes for this insert does say manual transaxle only. Not automatic.