unarchive In The Box of 4203 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of Front Control Arm Bushings, Large - 64035
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60630 (7/8 X .120 X 3.250 inches)
- 4 of Front Control Arm Bushings, Small - 64034
- 1 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Prothane Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace those faulty O.E. rubber bushings with Prothane's polyurethane control arm bushings. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency.
Prothane's polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Use Prothane's Super Grease
Control arm bushings are a high stress part, so be sure to use the supplied Prothane's Super Grease to lubricate the bushings during installation. Its super important that you lubricate each bushing well to prevent any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack.
Product Reviews for 4203 | Dodge D Series Front Control Arm Replacement Bushings
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Excellent parts "
It would be hard to install for someone that doesnt have the right tools and know-how.verified_user Verified Buyer - Chris A Stevens - . Prothane 4203 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
The control arm bushings are working as expected. Outlasting rubber replacements. The desert is harsh on soft parts. \nI wish there were similar one piece replacements for later "Daimler Dodge, Jeep". With tighter tolerances and increased hardness "stiffness" than whats currently \noffered. It would fill a huge void in the market. A product that would help compensate for Daimlers Volkswagen Bug productsverified_user Verified Buyer - Stephen W Brady - . Prothane 4203 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Why are the inner sleeves on part number 4203 not included for every bushing?
- Prothane calls for you to use your original factory inner sleeve for part number 4203.
- Are the bushings in part number 4203 going to squeak while I drive?
- No, as long as you grease your polyurethane bushings properly, you will not hear any squeaking.