unarchive In The Box of 4213 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 of Upper Control Arm Bushings - 64244
- 2 of Lower Control Arm Bushings, Front Outer - 64250
- 2 of Lower Control Arm Bushings, Front Inner - 64251
- 2 of Lower Control Arm Bushings, Rear Inner - 64252
- 2 of Lower Control Arm Bushings, Rear Outer - 64253
- 4 of Metal Sleeves - 60821 (3/4 X 1.760 inches)
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60843 (3/4 X 3.0 inches)
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60744 (3/4 X 3.0 inches)
- 4 of Super Grease - 49-1750-001
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
4213 | Front Control Arm Bushing Kit | Dodge Dakota 97-03
Prothane Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace those faulty O.E. rubber bushings with Prothane's polyurethane control arm bushings. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency.
Prothane's polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Use Prothane's Super Grease
Control arm bushings are a high stress part, so be sure to use the supplied Prothane's Super Grease to lubricate the bushings during installation. Its super important that you lubricate each bushing well to prevent any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack.
Product Reviews for 4213 | Front Control Arm Bushing Kit | Dodge Dakota 97-03
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" very good "
easy to fit nice clear instrucsion good ride and handling improved. Every thing you need in the kit .\nMany thanks Jonverified_user Verified Buyer - jonathan Furber / jonfurber52 - . Prothane 4213 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar_border" Review 1 Year Later "
They are great but they squeak after going threw water or mud. I had to buy a special grease fitting to grease them but it still does not do the job right. Is there any better way to grease them. Editors note: Prothane recommends using their specially formulated Super Grease for their polyurethane bushings.verified_user Verified Buyer - roger g murphy - . Prothane 4213 - 4 out of 5