unarchive In The Box of 4216 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- 4 of Lower Control Arm Bushings - 64241
- 4 of Thrust Washers - 64240
- 4 of Upper Control Arm Bushings - 64239
- 4 of Thrust Washers - 64242
- 4 of Metal Sleeves - 60649 (3/4 X .093 X 2.400 inches)
- 4 of Metal Sleeves - 60685 (7/8 X .120 X 2.600 inches)
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
Prothane Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace those faulty O.E. rubber bushings with Prothane's polyurethane control arm bushings. These polyurethane bushing provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency.
Prothane's polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing, but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Use Prothane's Super Grease
Control arm bushings are a high stress part, so be sure to use the supplied Prothane's Super Grease to lubricate the bushings during installation. Its super important that you lubricate each bushing well to prevent any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack.
Product Reviews for 4216 | Dodge Ram 2500/3500 Front Control Arm Bushing Kit
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Good product. Still holding strong.verified_user Verified Buyer - David Etters - . Prothane 4216 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" very good quality great fit "
Installed in factory arms no problem just be careful if using a press. The factory arms bend very easy. Kit came with upper and lower arm bushings and more than enough lube. Have at least 2k miles on rig since install and not one complaint. Stock 1994 12v Ram 2500 4x4verified_user Verified Buyer - Alan Williams - . Prothane 4216 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Do you know if these will fit in the Dick Cepek Long Arm lift kit?
- These bushings are meant to be OEM replacements and Prothane can not guarantee fitment on aftermarket arms and lift kits.
- Will the 4216 fit on 06 Ram 2500?
- No 4216 only fits Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 2wd - 4wd 1994 - 2002