unarchive In The Box of 4220 keyboard_arrow_down
- 10 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- 2 of Zinc Hex Bolt 12mm-1.5 X 120mm - BOLT-146
- 12 of Grade 10 Flange Nut M12-1.75 - NUT-143
- 10 of Gold Zinc Sleeves 7/8 X .156 X 1.460 inch - SLV-60912
- 2 of Gold Zinc Sleeves 1 X .250 WALL X 3.070 inch - SLV-61053
- 4 of Gold Zinc Sleeves .875 X .500 X 1.42 - SLV-61061
- 16 of Camber Bushings - U64471
- 4 of Outer Camber Link - U64472
- 8 of Toe Link Bushings - U64473
- 4 of Lower Control Arm Bushings - U64474
- 4 of Gold Zinc Washers (1/2 X 1.750 X 0.095 inch) - WASH-1193
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
4220 | Charger | Rear Control Arm Bushing Replacement Kit
Prothane Rear Control Arm Bushing Kit 4-220
Soft factory rubber bushings on a performance vehicle are a terrible thing, especially when its control arm bushings. The LX vehicles suspension deserves better. Prothane's polyurethane is a far better material for control arm bushings than rubber. The specific formula for each bushing combines the performance benefits of a firmer bushing, with the comfortable ride of soft bushings. For the rear control arms, each bushing position is covered with two half bushings and a metal inner sleeve. This rear control arm kit will completely replace the soft factory rubber bushings in your rear control arms, increasing your performance and protecting your control arms from costly repairs in the future. You can also protect the front of your vehicle as well with 4-218.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Do I need to reuse the outer shells ?
- Yes, You will need to burn out the original rubber bushings form your control arms to reuse the outer shells, then press the polyurethane bushings in. These blog post will help https://www.suspension.com/blog/how-to-burn-out-suspension-bushings-the-r right t-way/ and https://www.suspension.com/blog/how-to-install-a-bushing-without-a-press/ ...see more
- When Installing the part 4220 do you need to re-use the original outer sleeves or can you just press those polyurethane bushings in?
- You will need to burn out the original rubber bushings form your control arms to reuse the outer shells, then press the polyurethane bushings in. These blog post will help https://www.suspension.com/blog/how-to-burn-out-suspension-bushings-the-right t-way/ and https://www.suspension.com/blog/how-to-install-a-bushing-without-a-press/ ...see more
- Will the 4220 fit my 06 Chrysler 300 AWD?
- Prothane 4220 does fit the Chrysler 300C AWD