unarchive In The Box of 4301 keyboard_arrow_down
- 12 of Rear Control Arm Bushing, Small - 64214
- 4 of Rear Control Arm Bushing, Large - 64215
- 6 of Metal Sleeves - 60806 (11/16 X 1.580 inches)
- 6 of Flat Washers - 1121 (1 1/16 X 1/2 inches)
- 2 of Flat Washers - 1187 (1 1/4 X 1/2 inches)
- 4 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
question_answer Ask us a Question
Prothane Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace those faulty O.E. rubber bushings with Prothane's polyurethane control arm bushings. These polyurethane bushing provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency.
Prothane's polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing, but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Use Prothane's Super Grease
Control arm bushings are a high stress part, so be sure to use the supplied Prothane's Super Grease to lubricate the bushings during installation. Its super important that you lubricate each bushing well to prevent any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack.
Product Reviews for Rear Control Arm Bushing Kit | Dodge Neon 1995-1999
- 5 Star (0)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
This is the third set of these bushings we have used on two Neons, on an autoslalom car and the other a short track oval car. We had to replace the short track car after a late season crash, and elected to build up a complete spare set of rear control arms/ bushings to have on hand if required for damage repair. In both applications, these parts have performed well. The only suggestion I would make is with respect to the inner rear bushings which fit the factory toe-in adjuster cam. The cam is not solid all the way around so I would like to see a metal sleeve insert between the cam and the urethane bushing. Robin Boomsmaverified_user Verified Buyer - Robin Boomsma - . Prothane 4301 - 4 out of 5