unarchive In The Box of 4510 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of 77016 - Urethane Replacement
- 2 of 77017 - Urethane Replacement
- 2 of SLV-61084 - Aluminum Sleeve
- 1 of Installation Instructions
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
These polyurethane motor mount replacements will not only hold up better than the OE mount, but they are also solid, dramatically increasing your throttle response.
When Dodge created the motor mounts for your Ram they designed them with holes, or voids, in them. These voids give the mounts the ability to soften the engine vibrations to make your ride smoother. However, these voids also reduce your acceleration and it takes longer for your Dodge Ram to actually begin applying it's power to the load behind it.
Try These New Solid Mounts!
Instead of making a set of those voided motor mount inserts, Prothane has created the 4-510, a set of complete motor mount replacements for the 1994 - 2002 Dodge Ram 1500, 2500, and 3500 models. These polyurethane motor mount replacements will not only hold up better than the OE mount, but they are also solid. Making the mounts solid does let some of the engine's vibration's travel through the cab where you can feel it, but it also dramatically increases your throttle response.
Better Acceleration and Traction!
Installing the 4-510 will make your Dodge Ram perform just the way you want it to! Little to no delay between pressing on the gas pedal and getting that load moving means more efficient use of both your time and gasoline! Available in black or red the 4-510 is ready to ship the day you order it! Prothane also backs all of their products with a lifetime warranty handled in-house here at DST.
Product Reviews for Motor Mount - Dodge Ram 2500 - Prothane 4510
- 5 Star (8)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
These mounts are by far the best mounts I have purchased, I use them on my 1996 dodge ram which I have daily driven for the past 2 years , they havent worn out and they dont give vibration like the other companies Ive tried . I also have a set of these on my 1992 dodge stealth , they are the only engine mounts I will purchase for any of my vehicles . they are great quality and easy installation.verified_user Verified Buyer - michael leclair - . Prothane 4510 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great product easy to install "
Easy installation. Didnt take care of my issue but worth the money.verified_user Verified Buyer - Omar Alvarez - . Prothane 4510 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Very satisfied "
They fit perfectly in the old mounts, just needed an anvil to press them in. Very clear instead included, fit perfectly into the mount slots.verified_user Verified Buyer - william Deyoung - . Prothane 4510 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar_border" Tricky install, yet to start the truck, but happy "
Installed on my 95 ram 2500 with Cummins. Biggest take away was the fact that the factory mounts (the metal piece) is only tapered on one side. I made a home-made press and couldnt get it centered, so despite the fact that it may be against the manufacturers recommendation, I took a razor and tapered the mount myself and greased the snot out of it. I used a rubber mallet to get it set in initially and then used the press and it went smoothly. Yet to see how it feels when running, but glad I did it.verified_user Verified Buyer - Zach king - . Prothane 4510 - 4 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Can part number 4510 be used for worn out mounts?
- As long as the metal is not damaged, part number 4510 will replace the OEM rubber mount.
- Will the 4510 fit a 01 Dodge Ram 2500 with a 5.9L motor?
- Yes the 4510 will fit the 01 Dodge Ram 2500 with a 5.9L motor stock motor mounts.
- Will part number 4510 work with the diesel?
- Yes, part number 4510 will work with the diesel.