unarchive In The Box of 61025 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- 4 of Rear Leaf Spring Bushings, Large - 61255
- 4 of Rear Leaf Spring Bushings, Medium - 61256
- 4 of Rear Leaf Spring Bushings, Small - 61257
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60974 (1-1/4 X .250 X 3.500 inches)
- 4 of Metal Sleeves - 60975 (1.0 X .156 X 3.530 inches)
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
61025 | Front Leaf Spring Bushings - Ford F250 Super Duty
Prothane Leaf Spring and Shackle Bushings
Vehicles with a leaf spring and shackle set up lean heavily on the springs to take the shock out of a bump. Not only does a leaf spring reduce the force of a bump that you feel, but it also evenly distributes the load across the chassis instead of the whole load pressing down on one point. Your ability to get to point A to point B without scraping the pavement is heavily dependent on the leaf spring and shackle bushings which mount the spring to the frame.
Prothane's polyurethane is a stronger material for the mounting points of a leaf spring and shackle. Polyurethane leaf spring bushings are able to handle the stress from the suspension and are not vulnerable to road grime. With Prothane's polyurethane, you can protect your vehicle's ability to carry a load, and your bumpy free ride, for years to come.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. leaf spring and shackles utilize a soft rubber bushing to mount the spring to the frame. The rubber is great for reducing the noise and vibrations from being transferred into the cab. Unfortunately, rubber bushings have a short lifespan. Once the rubber fails, due to wear and tear or road grime, a leaf spring's effectiveness is severely reduced. Meaning you will experience a very bumpy ride, the vehicle's ability to carry a load or tow is hindered greatly and you'll experience a loss of control.
Use Prothane's Super Grease
Leaf spring and shackle bushings handle a lot of stress from the vehicle load, so be sure to use the supplied Prothane's Super Grease to lubricate the bushings during installation. Its super important that you lubricate each bushing well to prevent any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack.
Product Reviews for 61025 | Front Leaf Spring Bushings - Ford F250 Super Duty
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Bushings very easy to install "
Easy to install. I used 1/2 all-thread with large fender washers to pull steel sleeve through center of bushing. I did have a little bit of an issue lining springs back up. Thanks for a good product and good customer service.verified_user Verified Buyer - Claud Jones - . Prothane 61025 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" great product ! "
It really helped with the stability and overall feel of the truck.verified_user Verified Buyer - Javier Picos - . Prothane 61025 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Very Satisfied with parts and fitting was very good. "
My F 250 drives like new again.verified_user Verified Buyer - Alan King - . Prothane 61025 - 5 out of 5