unarchive In The Box of 6106 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of Cab Mounts - 60340 (Height of 1 in O.D 2.2 in)
- 2 of Cab Mounts - 60341 (Height of 1.51 in O.D 2.9 in)
- 2 of Cab Mounts - 60342 (Height of 1.61 in O.D 2.9 in )
- 2 of Cab Mounts - 60343 (Height of 2.73 in O.D 2.4 in )
- 2 of Cab Mounts - 60344 (Height of 1 in O.D 2.7 in)
- 2 of Cab Bushings - 60345 (Height of .81 in O.D 2.4 in)
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Body Mount Bushings Kit - Ford Ranger - Prothane 6106
Prothane's Body to Frame Mount Bushings
With a high stress part like the body to frame mount bushing, O.E. rubber just doesn't cut it. Prothane's polyurethane is a stronger material for a body to frame mount bushing. Polyurethane is able to handle the constant beating a body mount takes, and is not vulnerable to road grime or UV rays. With Prothane's body mounts, you can protect your body to frame attachment, and your smooth ride, for years to come.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use soft rubber body mounts to attach a body and frame. Over time these bushings deteriorate due to wear and tear, UV rays or road grime. Once the rubber starts to fail, the attachment point is compromised and the bushing can literally just fall off. Without body to frame mount bushings, the smooth connection between your body and frame is gone and your smooth ride is gone with it. Now bumps and potholes will really put your seat belt to work.
Product Reviews for Body Mount Bushings Kit - Ford Ranger - Prothane 6106
- 5 Star (4)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
I hate to say but the truck is still not on the road. But I am very happy with the bushing kit. I did have to get my own hardware would have been nice if came with kit. bushings fit good Thanksverified_user Verified Buyer - Allan Storms - . Prothane 6106 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" awesome products "
The old ones were difficult to get out, due to the fact they were almost 30 years old, ended up having to use a high powered air hammer and bushing drivers. The new ones were extremely easy to install, would defiantly recommend the product to a friend.verified_user Verified Buyer - Nicholas Gruzalski - . Prothane 6106 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Realy good product "
They could have been a little longer they were a 1/2" shorter then my stock ones but are still a really great body mountverified_user Verified Buyer - nathan kissack - . Prothane 6106 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great product "
Very easy to install. Haven't driven Truck yet to know how well the ride but very impressed.verified_user Verified Buyer - Todd Turner - . Prothane 6106 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Does 6106 body mount bushing kit include the mounts for the radiator support? The image shows 3 sets of bushings.
- Cab mount kit contains the mounts from the core support (radiator support) to the back of the cab.
- Do you have the hardware for the 1992 FORD RANGER 2WD? I purchase the kit 6106 and need the hardware.
- We sure do. The part dhw008 https://www.suspension.com/dhw008 is the hardware kit that will work on the kit 6106.
- Is part number 6106 a direct stock replacement?
- Yes, part number 6106 is a direct stock replacement.
- Will these, 6106, work for a 91 Ford Ranger Supercab?
- Yes, the mount is made to fit standard and the extra cab/super cab.
- Is there hardware for kit number 6106? Mine us all rusted out.
- Yes, the hardware to go with kit number 6106 is part number dhw008.