unarchive In The Box of 6108 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of Body Mounts - 68001
- 2 of Body Mounts - 68002
- 2 of Body Mounts - 68003
- 2 of Body Mounts - 68004
- 2 of Body Mounts - 68005
- 2 of Body Mounts - 68006
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
6108 | Body Mounts - Radiator Supports | 80-96 Ford F-Series
Body Mounts and Radiator Support Bushings 80-96 Ford F-Series
These polyurethane body mounts and radiator support bushings from Prothane will replace the worn or degraded original body mounts on F150-F350 Ford Trucks 1980-1996....why should you install rubber body mounts that will eventually wear down like the originals?
If you're experiencing body sag on one or both sides of your truck, or the hood or doors are hard to open or close then worn down body mount bushings are probably responsible. To restore the body-to-frame alignment of your truck new body mount bushings will have to be installed, but why should you install rubber body mounts that will eventually wear down like the originals? Prothane offers a more durable, Made in the USA replacement that will last the life of your truck.
Worn Rubber Body Mounts
If you've owned your Ford truck for a while, or you've recently bought one to restore, chances are the rubber body mounts that were installed in the factory are looking a little worse for wear. Rubber mounts offer a smooth ride but over time all the flexing that they go through can make them loose or even crush them. When this happens the alignment of your body and frame can be thrown off, resulting in a hood and doors that have trouble latching.Rubber mounts offer a smooth ride but over time all the flexing that they go through can make them loose...
Another side effect of worn bushings is that the cab of your truck sags lower than the bed because of a misaligned body and frame. Whether you're just cruising around town or taking the guys to lunch, body sag is something you probably want to avoid.
Restore Your Ford's Body Alignment
Prothane's body mount bushings will hold body alignment through the roughest commutes your work truck can throw at them. Also, since polyurethane does not flex like rubber or degrade due to environmental factors like road salts, vehicle fluids, or harsh climates these bushings will outlast your pickup. These body mounts are made in the USA and are backed by Prothane's Lifetime Warranty which the folks at DST will handle for you.Prothane's body mounts will restore body to frame alignment...
If you're looking for a remedy to that annoying sticky door or a way to correct that unsightly body sag then Prothane's body mounts will restore the body to frame alignment of your Ford truck.
Product Reviews for 6108 | Body Mounts - Radiator Supports | 80-96 Ford F-Series
- 5 Star (14)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Great product the install was easy nothing ever came loose throughout the year. Great product for the price.verified_user Verified Buyer - Justin bennett - . Prothane 6108 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Everything working great !verified_user Verified Buyer - Dewie R Smith - . Prothane 6108 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great product well made. "
Great product well made, great fit and a great price was much cheaper than the other online competitors.Order was shipped fast. Thank you.!!!verified_user Verified Buyer - Dean Cambron - . Prothane 6108 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Very Good "
Would use your product again.verified_user Verified Buyer - Gary Adcock - . Prothane 6108 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- If I do not want to buy a new hardware kit to go with part number 6108, am I able to reuse my stock hardware?
- Yes, you can reuse your stock hardware for part number 6108.
- Will part number 6108 work on the crew cab?
- No, part number 6108 is for the standard or extended cab.
- Will the 6108 fit for the crew cab 95 F250?
- The 6108 will fit for the crew cab as well as the standard cab 95 F250 pickups.
- These are smaller than what came off my truck why is that?
- Part number 6108 is precompressed so they will not shrink as you tighten them down.
- Do you have installation instructions for the body mount bushings kit?
- Here are the instructions for installation: https://www.prothanesuspensionparts.com/installation_instructions/prothane/6108.pdf
- Do I need to keep anything from the old parts when installing the kit 6108?
- You will need to keep your original inner sleeves and all the hardware since you will have to use those on these mounts.