unarchive In The Box of 61217 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 of Front Track Arm Bushings - 61198
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60913 (7/8 X .120 X 1.750 inches)
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
Secure Your Suspension
Under normal circumstances your suspension shifts slightly when you turn a corner. The amount of shifting that takes place is largely determined by the quality of track arm (a.k.a panhard rod) bushings installed on your vehicle. Your track arm, and it's supporting bushings, are designed to accomplish several tasks: keeping your suspension aligned with the rest of your vehicle, eliminating excess body roll, and increasing your overall handling.
Prothane Track Bar Bushings
OE track arm bushings are typically made of rubber. While rubber does a decent job of absorbing vibrations from the road, it doesn't hold up for long when put into high-stress environments. Prothane makes all of their track arm bushings out of polyurethane. Capable of easily dealing with pressure, heat, and corrosion, these polyurethane bushings are sure to outlast the OE rubber. This dramatic increase to durability can also lead to a slight increase in NVH, due to polyurethane's sturdier nature. But, your enhanced control and safety are well worth it. Plus, Prothane covers all of their track arm bushings with a lifetime warranty handled in-house here at DST.
Product Reviews for 61217 | Front Track Arm Bar Bushings - Ford F350 Super Duty
- 5 Star (10)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Good product "
Needed these bushings for a customers truck and local part shop couldnt get them in. They worked out perfect on the 99 Ford we were working on.verified_user Verified Buyer - DENNIS PROCTOR - . Prothane 61217 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Much better than factory original "
It was more work to get the old bushings out than it was to install the new, split design. This part shored up the tracking problem, and appears very durable. Fast shipping and wide availability will have me coming back. --Finkverified_user Verified Buyer - Raymond F Fink - . Prothane 61217 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great product "
A big improvement over the worn out stuck bushings. Very easy to install.verified_user Verified Buyer - John Bergman - . Prothane 61217 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great Parts!!! "
Parts fit with ease and work great!verified_user Verified Buyer - James Taylor - . Prothane 61217 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- I purchased the 61217 track bar bushing kit, but my factory bolt will not fit inside the metal sleeve supplied in the kit. Is this kit supposed to work work with the factory bolt or do I have to purchase new hardware?
- If you have the 15.5mm original bolts, Prothane number 61217 will work with the OE bolts.