unarchive In The Box of 61218 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 of Front Track Bar Bushings - 61199 (21.5mm)
- 2 of Metal Sleeve - 60914 (1.0 X .083 X 1.740 inches)
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
question_answer Ask us a Question
Secure Your Suspension
Under normal circumstances your suspension shifts slightly when you turn a corner. The amount of shifting that takes place is largely determined by the quality of track arm (a.k.a panhard rod) bushings installed on your vehicle. Your track arm, and it's supporting bushings, are designed to accomplish several tasks: keeping your suspension aligned with the rest of your vehicle, eliminating excess body roll, and increasing your overall handling.
Prothane Track Bar Bushings
OE track arm bushings are typically made of rubber. While rubber does a decent job of absorbing vibrations from the road, it doesn't hold up for long when put into high-stress environments. Prothane makes all of their track arm bushings out of polyurethane. Capable of easily dealing with pressure, heat, and corrosion, these polyurethane bushings are sure to outlast the OE rubber. This dramatic increase to durability can also lead to a slight increase in NVH, due to polyurethane's sturdier nature. But, your enhanced control and safety are well worth it. Plus, Prothane covers all of their track arm bushings with a lifetime warranty handled in-house here at DST.
Product Reviews for Front Track Arm Bar Bushings - Ford Excursion - 61218
- 5 Star (6)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
No problems in last two years...still handles great!!!verified_user Verified Buyer - David Baumgartner - . Prothane 61218 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" very good "
Great company to do business with that deals in high quality products. I will be back.verified_user Verified Buyer - Richard Cerise - . Prothane 61218 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Excellent "
Must have press and air chisel to remove OE bushings in reasonable amount of time. Took all slack out of steering.verified_user Verified Buyer - Charles Sears - . Prothane 61218 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Excellent "
The hardest part of replacing these bushings was getting the old OEMs out of the track bar. The new Prothane bushings fit like a glove and it was a pleasure to put them in. I look forward to ordering more Prothane bushings for my truck in the near future.verified_user Verified Buyer - Brad Wetli - . Prothane 61218 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- It says the 61218 will only fit a 21.5mm bolt, I have 20mm bolts on my pickup, what kit do I need?
- The 61218 would be to big for your 20mm bolts, so you will want to go with part number 4.7128, that is for the models that track arms use 20mm bolts instead of the 21.5mm.