unarchive In The Box of 61604 keyboard_arrow_down
- 1 of Transmission Mounts - 69035
- 2 of Hex Bolts - 1170 (7/16-14 X 3/4 inches)
- 2 of Lock Washers - 51 (7/16 inch)
- 2 of Flat Washers - 1147 (7/16 X 0.922 inches)
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Transmission Mount - Ford Mustang - Prothane 61604
Prothane Transmission Mounts
Polyurethane transmission mounts are much more durable, and a better-suited material for handling the stresses of a transmission. Rubber mounts aren't able to handle the abuse the transmission dishes out. When a rubber transmission mount breaks down, by wearing out or rotting due to weather, vehicle oils or road grime, the drivetrain sees a lot of sloppiness and poor performance. Not only are Prothane mounts much stronger, but polyurethane also is unaffected by UV rays, road grimes and vehicle oils, ensuring a long-lasting lifespan and performance.
Performance and Strength
Prothane manufactures these mounts to limit unwanted movement of the transmission and controlling torque. With these new polyurethane transmission mounts installed, you can achieve more power to the wheels with an almost indestructible mount, gaining an edge on the street or on the track. These mounts are engineered specifically for each vehicle, matching OE specifications and adding performance.