unarchive In The Box of 61608 keyboard_arrow_down
- 1 of Transmission Mounts - 69132
- 2 of Threaded Stud - 34 (7/16-14 X 1 1/2 inches)
- 2 of Hex Nuts - 71 (7/16-14 inches)
- 2 of Flat Washers - 1147 (7/16 inches)
- 2 of Split Lock Washers - 51 (7/16 inches)
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
question_answer Ask us a Question
Prothane Transmission Mounts
Polyurethane transmission mounts are much more durable, and a better suited material for handling the stresses of a transmission. Rubber mounts aren't able to handle the abuse the transmission dishes out. When a rubber transmission mount breaks down, by wearing out or rotting due to weather, vehicle oils or road grime, the drivetrain sees a lot of sloppiness and poor performance. Not only are Prothane mounts much stronger, polyurethane is unaffected by UV rays, road grimes and vehicle oils, ensuring a long lasting lifespan and performance.
Performance and Strength
Prothane manufactures these mounts to limit unwanted movement of the transmission and controlling torque. With these new polyurethane transmission mounts installed, you can achieve more power to the wheels with an almost indestructible mount, gaining an edge on the street or on the track. These mounts are engineered specifically for each vehicle, matching OE specifications and adding performance.
Product Reviews for Transmission Mount - Ford Mustang - Prothane 61608
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Car is still under construction but progressing nicely. Thank You.verified_user Verified Buyer - Scott Sagrera - . Prothane 61608 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Can you provide bolt spacing, stud spacing and height of this mount? General dimensions
- Here are the measurements of what we have on kit 61608 1 of Transmission Mounts - 69132 2 of Threaded Stud - 34 (7/16-14 X 1 1/2 inches) 2 of Hex Nuts - 71 (7/16-14 inches) 2 of Flat Washers - 1147 (7/16 inches) 2 of Split Lock Washers - 51 (7/1 16 inches) ...see more