unarchive In The Box of 61902 keyboard_arrow_down
- 1 of Metal Sleeve - 60513 (1 X .120 X 1.750 inches)
- 1 of Metal Sleeves - 60514 (3/4 X .083 X 1.765 inches)
- 4 of STR Arm Bushings - 60009
- 2 of Track Arm Bushings - 60148
- 2 of Track Arm Bushings Small - 60149
- 4 of C Bushings Four Degree Offset - 60152
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 2keyboard_arrow_down
Prothane Package Deals
With a Prothane package deal, all of the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension are included. Everything that Prothane offers for your vehicle, all together in one kit.
Prothane's polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but the performance boost far outweighs this slight increase. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Use Prothane's Super Grease
This package will come with Prothane's Super Grease to lubricate the bushings during installation. Its super important that you lubricate each bushing well to prevent any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrade your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack.
Product Reviews for Bushings Replacement Kit | Ford F100 Offset C | 61902
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
I installed the bushings on a 1978 Ford Bronco, the truck was a restoration project that my Father and i are building together. The bronco has and lift installed by the previous owner but it sat for so long that the bushings were rotting and falling apart. we checked all the springs and suspension parts attempting to find the manufacturer of the lift for replacement bushing but were unable to find any names or part numbers. thank God for after market suspension parts. after some research to find out the different angles for different lift height, we contacted After market suspension parts.com and found the bushings with the correct offset angle. the new bushings installed beautifully and the Bronco rides great. Thanks again to After market suspension parts.com for carrying the correct parts needed to to help further our project.verified_user Verified Buyer - Jeremiah Gesner - . Prothane 61902 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
($10.62) more expensive
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane