unarchive In The Box of 61904 keyboard_arrow_down
- Part #: 61605 Transmission Mount
- 2 of Hex Nuts - 71 (7/16-14 inches)
- 1 of Transmission Mounts - 69095
- 2 of Metal Washers - 1147 (7/16 X 0.922 inches)
- 2 of Split Lock Washers - 51 (7/16 inches)
- Part #: 6503 Motor Mount Kit
- 2 of Motor Mounts
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Prothane Motor and Transmission Mounts
If they haven't already, rubber factory motor and transmission mounts on your ride will soon wear out and tear away from their mounting brackets. Without a proper functioning mount, your engine (or transmission) will experience a lot of excess, dangerous movement. Not only is this excess movement dangerous, but it also causes extra noise and vibrations from being transmitted. With Prothane's polyurethane mounts, you can provide firm support for your engine and transmission, while still enjoying the benefits of a smooth ride.
Prothane manufactures their motor mounts to limit unwanted movement of the engine. With these new polyurethane mounts installed, you can achieve more power to the wheels with an almost indestructible mount, gaining an edge on the street or on the track. Prothane's mounts are very durable and are resistant to oil, chemicals and other road contaminants that would normally deteriorate a rubber mount.
Prothane manufactures the transmission mounts to limit unwanted movement of the transmission and control torque. With these new polyurethane transmission mounts installed, your transmission will be held in place, allowing more power to be transferred to your wheels. Prothane's transmission mounts are engineered specifically for each vehicle, matching OE specifications and adding performance.