unarchive In The Box of 62034 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of Front Control Arm Bushings - 64350
- 2 of Front Control Arm Bushings - 64351
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60948 (1.0 X 9/16 X 2.35 inches)
- 2 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- 6 of Super Grease - 19-1705-001
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60944 (1.0 X .219 X 2.450 inches)
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60945 (1.0 X .219 X 1.970 inches)
- 1 of Metal Sleeves - 60946 (1.0 X .219 X 3.150 inches)
- 1 of Metal Sleeves - 60947 (1.0 X .219 X 3.350 inches)
- 2 of Rear Control Arm Offset Bushings - 64353
- 2 of Thrust Washer Rear Bushings - 64354
- 2 of Rear Control Arm Even Bushings - 64355
- 2 of Thrust Washer Front Bushings - 64356
- 1 of Rear Upper Control Arm Bushings - 64360
- 1 of Rear Upper Thrust Washers - 64361
- 1 of Differential Bushings - 64362
- 2 of Thrust Washer Differential Bushings - 64363
- 2 of Front Sway Bar Bushings - 62382 (34mm)
- 1 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- 2 of Sway Bar Bushings - 62383 (20mm)
- 4 of Upper Link Bushings - 63067
- 2 of Lower Link Bushings - 63068
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60854 (3/4 X 12mm X 1.50 inches)
- 3 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- 4 of Rear Track Bar Bushings - 65052
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60875 (1.0 X .219 X 1.850 inches)
- 2 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- 1 of Shifter Stabilizer Bushings, Large, "D" Shaped - 69175
- 2 of Shifter Stabilizer Bushings, Small - 69174
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
Prothane Package Deals
With a Prothane package deal, all of the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension are included. Everything that Prothane offers for your vehicle, all together in one kit.
Prothane's polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but the performance boost far outweighs this slight increase. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Use Prothane's Super Grease
This package will come with Prothane's Super Grease to lubricate the bushings during installation. Its super important that you lubricate each bushing well to prevent any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrade your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack.
Product Reviews for 62034 | Complete Suspension Bushing Kit | Ford Mustang GT 05-06
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Works great.verified_user Verified Buyer - kari oksanen - . Prothane 62034 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will kit 6-2034 fill all 2005 mustangs or just the GT model?
- The 6-2034 will fit the mustang GT only.
- Will part number 62034 fit the 2007 mustang gt?
- No, part number 62034 will not fit the 2007 mustang gt.
- Does the 62034 Bushing kit work on an automatic 2006 Ford Mustang?
- Yes, Part Number 62034 will work with a 2006 Ford Mustang.