unarchive In The Box of 6315 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- 1 of Metal Sleeve - 60947 (1.0 X .219 X 3.350 inches)
- 1 of Differential Bushings - 64362
- 1 of Thrust Washer Differential Bushings - 64363
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
Rear Differential Bushings - Ford Mustang - 6315
Prothane Differential Bushings
Improving Your Vehicle's Reaction Time
Whenever your vehicle is moving, your engine is sending power down the driveshaft through your differential. As the differential reacts to shifts in power, the OE bushings mounting it to the frame are prone to flexing. This flexing reduces the efficiency of the differential's power transfer from the driveshaft to the wheels, resulting in slow accelerations and decelerations.
The reason the OE bushings flex is because they are made of rubber. In addition to flexing, rubber is also prone to wearing down due to contaminants and impacts. Prothane, on the other hand, offers solid polyurethane differential bushings. Polyurethane is much more durable than rubber, handling physical wear and chemical contamination with equal ease. In addition to the added durability, these bushings are also much firmer than rubber. Thanks to this firmness your differential won't move around as much, instantly improving your vehicle's reaction time. In addition, Prothane covers all of their differential bushings with a lifetime warranty handled in-house here at DST.
Product Reviews for Rear Differential Bushings - Ford Mustang - 6315
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
First of all Thank-you for asking. I inspect my suspension weekly and I have not seen any signs of wear, tear, or cracks. The bushing looks brand new and functions just like it should. I consider it to be a high quality part\n\nThanks........................Terryverified_user Verified Buyer - Terry Crow - . Prothane 6315 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Excellent design. Easy install. "
Pricing and shipping were great. The install was easy and as described.verified_user Verified Buyer - Kirk Mahoney - . Prothane 6315 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Do I need the steel shell from the stock bush to use your bushing # 6315?
- Yes you have to use the outer shell from the OEM bushing.
- Will part number 6315 fit my 2011 mustang?
- No, part number 6315 will not fit the 2011 mustang.