unarchive In The Box of 6501 keyboard_arrow_down
- 1 of Motor Mounts - 69119
- 1 of Motor Mounts - 69120
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Motor Mount - Ford Thunderbird - Prothane 6501
Prothane Motor Mounts
If they haven't already, rubber factory mounts on your ride will soon wear out and tear away from their mounting brackets. Without a proper functioning motor mount, your engine will experience a lot of excess, dangerous movement. Not only is this excess movement dangerous, it also causes extra noise and vibrations from being transmitted With Prothane's polyurethane motor mounts, you can provide firm support for your engine, while still enjoying the benefits of a smooth ride.
Stronger Polyurethane Mounts
Prothane manufactures these mounts to limit unwanted movement of the motor. With these new polyurethane mounts installed, you can achieve more power to the wheels with an almost indestructible mount, gaining an edge on the street or on the track. Prothane's mounts are very durable and are resistant to oil, chemicals and other road contaminants that would normally deteriorate a rubber mount. These mounts are engineered specifically for each vehicle, matching OE specifications and adding performance.
Product Reviews for Motor Mount - Ford Thunderbird - Prothane 6501
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" MOTOR MOUNTS - 5.0 ENGINE "
<p>FANTASTIC PRODUCT!!! I've used stock and H.D. replacements before and the just don't hold up to the punishment on road race courses. The vehicle is also street driven once in a while, so I didn't want solid mounts. I also have two sets now on SBC engines and they are great. Good price and great quality.</p><p> </p>verified_user Verified Buyer - HADJII STEVENS - . Prothane 6501 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Are the 6501 the correct mounts for my 5.0L 82 Mustang GT?
- Unfortunately no, the 6501 are only fitted for the 84-95 Mustangs with the 5.0L motors. We at this time (2-4-19) do not offer motor mounts directly fitted for the 82 Mustang.