unarchive In The Box of 6604 keyboard_arrow_down
- 1 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60546 (7/8 X .120 X .800 inches)
- 2 of Thrust Washers - 64027
- 2 of Axle Pivot Bushings - 64028
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 2keyboard_arrow_down
Product Reviews for Axle Pivot Bushings - Ford F100 Pickup - Prothane 6604
- 5 Star (4)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
This product is a big improvement from the stock rubber bushings. My vehicle rides and handles a lot better. Even came with a small tube of grease I needed to install them. Very happy.verified_user Verified Buyer - Blake Hall - . Prothane 6604 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" High quality at a low cost! "
Quality made parts with easy to follow instructions. Very easy to install!verified_user Verified Buyer - Denny Raines - . Prothane 6604 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Good product "
I found that the Prothane bushings were easy to install once you cut the old rubber ones out. They fit snug in the hole and the ride is great.verified_user Verified Buyer - William Kandis - . Prothane 6604 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" They went on easily "
The super grease sent with the parts helped a lot in both joining them together in the 1971 Ford F-100 I-beam axle. The parts went on easily, and they look good. I had cleaned the old rubber bushings out well and greased the remaining metal part, into which the bushings were inserted. I then mounted the axles myself. I believe these particular bushings will work well. Don't forget the super glue. I used what was left over to install my radius arm bushings. Great parts and great grease.verified_user Verified Buyer - Donald M Ricks - . Prothane 6604 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
($27.45) more expensive
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane