unarchive In The Box of 7112 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of Upper Body Mounts - 68009
- 4 of Upper Body Mounts - 68010
- 2 of Lower Body Mounts - 68011
- 4 of Lower Body Mounts - 68012
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Body Mount Bushings Kit - Chevrolet K1500 4WD - 7112
Prothane's Body to Frame Mount Bushings
With a high-stress part like the body to frame mount bushing, O.E. rubber just doesn't cut it. Prothane's polyurethane is a stronger material for a body to frame mount bushing. Polyurethane is able to handle the constant beating a body mount takes and is not vulnerable to road grime or UV rays. With Prothane's body mounts, you can protect your body to frame attachment, and your smooth ride, for years to come.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use soft rubber body mounts to attach a body and frame. Over time these bushings deteriorate due to wear and tear, UV rays or road grime. Once the rubber starts to fail, the attachment point is compromised and the bushing can literally just fall off. Without body to frame mount bushings, the smooth connection between your body and frame is gone and your smooth ride is gone with it. Now bumps and potholes will really put your seat belt to work.
Product Reviews for Body Mount Bushings Kit - Chevrolet K1500 4WD - 7112
- 5 Star (6)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (1)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstar_borderstar_border" Satisfied "
The parts fit as they should and easy to install. These are a much more rigid material than the original, but should last the lifetime of my truck. This is why I also replaced my motor mounts with a set you offer of the same material. Price was fair and shipping was quick. Just wish I could have gotten a kit including bolt, washers and top plates.verified_user Verified Buyer - Michael W. Page - . Prothane 7112 - 3 out of 5
I only installed these about 2 weeks ago but so far they are perfect. The ride is so much better now. It would have been nice if the bolts and washers were included.verified_user Verified Buyer - Travis Ekis - . Prothane 7112 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Quality product "
The parts were of the highest quality. They fit perfectly and helped my old Chevy trucks cab to line up perfectly w/ the bed. Very pleased with the timeliness of the delivery too. Thanks for a great product!verified_user Verified Buyer - Kenny Dean - . Prothane 7112 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
The bushing worked out greatverified_user Verified Buyer - Leonard Davis / repair56 - . Prothane 7112 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
- This part
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
($1.02) more expensive
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane