unarchive In The Box of 7116 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 of Upper Body Mount Bushings - 68007
- 8 of Lower Body Mount Bushings - 68008
- 4 of Upper Body Mount Bushings - 68027
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Prothane's Body to Frame Mount Bushings
With a high-stress part like the body to frame mount bushing, O.E. rubber just doesn't cut it. Prothane's polyurethane is a stronger material for a body to frame mount bushing. Polyurethane is able to handle the constant beating a body mount takes and is not vulnerable to road grime or UV rays. With Prothane's body mounts, you can protect your body to frame attachment, and your smooth ride, for years to come.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use soft rubber body mounts to attach a body and frame. Over time these bushings deteriorate due to wear and tear, UV rays or road grime. Once the rubber starts to fail, the attachment point is compromised and the bushing can literally just fall off. Without body to frame mount bushings, the smooth connection between your body and frame is gone and your smooth ride is gone with it. Now bumps and potholes will really put your seat belt to work.
Product Reviews for Body Mount Bushings Kit - Chevrolet S10 Pickup - 7116
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (1)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Very happy! "
I replaced the old worn out body mount bushings on my 1997 Chevy S10 with the bushings from energy suspension. The results? Greatly improved handling and ride quality! I plan on replacing the leaf spring bushings next!verified_user Verified Buyer - Christopher R Shaw - . Prothane 7116 - 5 out of 5
starstarstar_borderstar_borderstar_border" Review 1 Year Later "
The quality of the bushings are great but I wish I had read more reviews before purchasing them because they dont have much give to them and now the truck gives a terrible ride, feeling every bump in the road. \nI should have kept to the original oem replacement parts.\nEditor note: The polyurethane cab/body mounts are firmer than OEM rubber. Most customers do not notice the difference. Some people are more sensitive to NVH than others.verified_user Verified Buyer - Arthur Sirois - . Prothane 7116 - 2 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Are there any installation instructions for part number 7116 so I know where everything goes?
- Yes, you can find the installation instructions for part number 7116 at https://www.prothanesuspensionparts.com/installation_instructions/prothane/101a_2.pdf