unarchive In The Box of 71168 keyboard_arrow_down
- 1 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- 2 of Hex Cap Bolts - 1141 (3/8-16 X 9 inches)
- 2 of Hex Nuts - 1125 (3/8-16 inches)
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60523 (9/16 X 4.500 inches)
- 8 of End Link Bushings - 60353
- 2 of Front Sway Bar Bushings - 62259 (1.42 inches)
- 8 of Dished Washers - 1130 (3/8 X 1 1/4 inches)
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 3keyboard_arrow_down
DST Silver Color - Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whiteline Gold Color Plated - 3 Year Warranty
Prothane provides grease to install these parts, but you can never have too much. Grab an extra 3-pack of grease so you can more liberally apply grease when installing.
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Prothane Sway Bar Bushings
A sway bar bushing plays a huge role in your suspension, so don't settle for rubber. Prothane Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long-lasting part on your sway bar with Prothane's sway bar bushings. Prothane's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and do not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
A sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes your sway bar to lose its effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Use Prothane's Super Grease
The metal sway bar rotates inside the sway bar bushings, so be sure to use the supplied Prothane's Super Grease to lubricate the bushings during installation. Its super important that you lubricate each bushing well to prevent any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack.
Product Reviews for 71168 | Front Sway Bar Bushings-Endlink - 36 mm | Silverado
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Great product "
All established without problems. Thanks, good details.verified_user Verified Buyer - Eduards Terehovs - . Prothane 71168 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" It was good quality parts "
The parts were very good, and very easy to install!! The old parts were hard to remove, because of rusted bolts. All in all, I'm very happy!!verified_user Verified Buyer - Terje Sollid - . Prothane 71168 - 5 out of 5