unarchive In The Box of 71175 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of Rear Sway Bar Bushings (23mm)
- 4 of Large End Link Bushings - 63060
- 4 of Small End Link Bushings - 63059
- 2 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60909 (1/2 X .049 X 1.265 inches)
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60910 (1/2 X .049 X 1.110 inches)
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 3keyboard_arrow_down
DST Silver Color - Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whiteline Gold Color Plated - 3 Year Warranty
Prothane provides grease to install these parts, but you can never have too much. Grab an extra 3-pack of grease so you can more liberally apply grease when installing.
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
Prothane Sway Bar Bushings
A sway bar bushing plays a huge role in your suspension, so don't settle for rubber. Prothane Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long-lasting part on your sway bar with Prothane's sway bar bushings. Prothane's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and do not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
A sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes your sway bar to lose its effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Use Prothane's Super Grease
The metal sway bar rotates inside the sway bar bushings, so be sure to use the supplied Prothane's Super Grease to lubricate the bushings during installation. Its super important that you lubricate each bushing well to prevent any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack.
Product Reviews for 71175 | Rear Sway Bar-Endlink Bushings - 23 mm | Chevy S10
- 5 Star (13)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Great product "
Shipping was quick, they looked and fit great. Overall better performance.verified_user Verified Buyer - Trevor Clark - . Prothane 71175 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" High quality parts! "
Another high quality upgrade kit from this manufacturer. I will be using more of their products as I upgrade the suspension in my 2003 Sonoma.verified_user Verified Buyer - Howard Mitchell - . Prothane 71175 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great fit, easy install "
No problems at all the part fit right and was easy to install.verified_user Verified Buyer - John Jeff Roberts - . Prothane 71175 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
After a year I have to say Im impressed. The grease is still holding up and the bushings drastically improved handling. I would buy theses again and again if I have to.verified_user Verified Buyer - Michael D. Hurley - . Prothane 71175 - 5 out of 5