unarchive In The Box of 7120 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of Body Mount Bushings - 68045
- 2 of Body Mount Bushings - 68046
- 2 of Body Mount Bushings - 68042
- 2 of Body Mount Bushings - 68044
- 4 of Body Mount Bushings - 68043
- 4 of Large Metal Sleeves - 60671 (1 X .120 X 1.500 inches)
- 2 of Medium Metal Sleeves - 60670 (1 X .120 X 1.250 inches)
- 8 of Thick Flat Washers - 1178 (5/8 X 2.500 X 0.180 inches)
- 4 of Flat Washers - 1161 (1/2 X 2.500 X 0.100 inches)
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
Prothane's Body to Frame Mount Bushings
With a high stress part like the body to frame mount bushing, O.E. rubber just doesn't cut it. Prothane's polyurethane is a stronger material for a body to frame mount bushing. Polyurethane is able to handle the constant beating a body mount takes, and is not vulnerable to road grime or UV rays. With Prothane's body mounts, you can protect your body to frame attachment, and your smooth ride, for years to come.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use soft rubber body mounts to attach a body and frame. Over time these bushings deteriorate due to wear and tear, UV rays or road grime. Once the rubber starts to fail, the attachment point is compromised and the bushing can literally just fall off. Without body to frame mount bushings, the smooth connection between your body and frame is gone and your smooth ride is gone with it. Now bumps and potholes will really put your seat belt to work.
Product Reviews for Body Mount Bushings Kit - Pontiac Firebird - 7120
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" top quality "
the bushing fit well 15 year ago when i first built this car no one in the after market believed me that there was a difference between a convertible and hard top thank you for making a high quality product you should include torque specs with the kit thank you TL Steeleverified_user Verified Buyer - Timothy L. Steele - . Prothane 7120 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" works Great! "
Great product and installed fairly easy. Followed directions and end result is what I wanted. Firmer and better than original. Vast improvement over OEM products made 43 years ago. I will add that convertible and standard items are different. If the vendors product doesn't state - For Convertible, it won't fit. Be sure to get the right part for the right application the first time. You'll be glad you did. I would recommend and buy this item again.verified_user Verified Buyer - Chris M Bettinger - . Prothane 7120 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Should part number 7120 come with grease?
- No, part number will not come with grease. You do not need to grease body mount bushings.
- 3 questions on part 7120 1) on the bodymount kit it says with hardware,but I don't see the bolts in the picture 2) on the master kit it say mono leaf. the 67 was mono, the 68 and 69 are multi leaf 3)on the master kit can you exchange for convertible
- The Prothane kit has is only offered with the mono leaf bushings and spring pads. Here is a link to it: 72002 https://www.suspension.com/72002. Energy has a kit for the multi-leaf rear springs. Here is a link to it: 3.18118 https://www.suspension.co om/3.18118 The hardware just included the washer and sleeves. The nuts bolts and washer are not included however you can get these at any local hardware store. I do apologize for this inconvenience. ...see more