unarchive In The Box of 71204 keyboard_arrow_down
- 8 of Rear Strut Rod Bushings - 65012
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60580 (7/8 X .120 X 1.690 (5/8MIN ID)
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60703 (7/8 X .065 X 1.690)
- 1 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Rear Strut Arm Bushings - Chevrolet Corvette - 71204
Prothane Strut Arm Bushings
Improved Control While Braking
If you have a hard time handling your vehicle while accelerating or decelerating you could be dealing with worn strut arm bushings. Strut arms are made to tie your control arm to the chassis, limiting forward and backward tire movement while changing speeds. Strut arm bushings create the connections between the arms and chassis, making them incredibly important to the system's performance.
Dependable Performance and Coverage
The stock strut arm bushings installed on your vehicle are made of rubber. While rubber may be good at absorbing and redirecting vibrations, it doesn't last long. Prone to cracking at rotting away, rubber is guaranteed to eventually wear away. Prothane crafts their strut arm bushings out of polyurethane, a much more durable material that will both outperform and outlast the old rubber. Resistant to both physical wear and road contaminants, Prothane's strut arm bushings can and will keep your strut arm performing better than ever. Additionally, Prothane covers their strut arm bushings with a lifetime warranty handled in-house here at DST.
Product Reviews for Rear Strut Arm Bushings - Chevrolet Corvette - 71204
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" ***** "
Excellent fitmentverified_user Verified Buyer - Fred Omestad / 99tahoe65 - . Prothane 71204 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Good "
These parts were easy to install except the left side outer bush was tight in the hub carrier but eventually went in with the aid of a tapered drift pin.Has made a big difference to cars handling. Car has stopped tramlining and wondering under power, a big improvement for a small outlay. Would recommend these parts to any c4 corvette owner...Thanksverified_user Verified Buyer - Robert Purcell - . Prothane 71204 - 5 out of 5