unarchive In The Box of 7139 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of Lower Body Mount Bushings - 68032
- 2 of Upper Body Mount Bushings - 68033
- 2 of Upper Body Mount Bushings - 68034
- 4 of Lower Body Mount Bushings - 68035
- 2 of Upper Body Mount Bushings - 68036
- 4 of Hex Bolts - 49 (5/8-11 X 3 inches)
- 2 of Hex Bolts - 50 (1/2-13 X 2 1/2 inches)
- 2 of Nylon Lock Nuts - 62 (1/2-13 inches)
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60814 (1 3/16 X 1.400 inches)
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60815 (1 3/16 X 1.300 inches)
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60816 (1 1/16 X 1.180 inches)
- 6 of Flat Washers - 1161 (2 1/2 OD X 1/2 ID X 1/8 inches)
- 4 of Flat Washers - 1178 (2 1/2 OD X 5/8 ID X 3/16 inches)
- 4 of Flat Washers - 1161 (2 1/2 OD X 5/8 ID X 1/8 inches)
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
question_answer Ask us a Question
Prothane's Body to Frame Mount Bushings
With a high stress part like the body to frame mount bushing, O.E. rubber just doesn't cut it. Prothane's polyurethane is a stronger material for a body to frame mount bushing. Polyurethane is able to handle the constant beating a body mount takes, and is not vulnerable to road grime or UV rays. With Prothane's body mounts, you can protect your body to frame attachment, and your smooth ride, for years to come.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use soft rubber body mounts to attach a body and frame. Over time these bushings deteriorate due to wear and tear, UV rays or road grime. Once the rubber starts to fail, the attachment point is compromised and the bushing can literally just fall off. Without body to frame mount bushings, the smooth connection between your body and frame is gone and your smooth ride is gone with it. Now bumps and potholes will really put your seat belt to work.
Product Reviews for Body Mount Bushings Kit - Chevrolet Camaro - 7139
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" this kit fit perfectly.everthing was labeled & fit very well. "
I give this kit a 10. Thanks fellas.verified_user Verified Buyer - John Guerrero - . Prothane 7139 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Not as great as it could have been "
Before I start. I have submitted my comment on this to your supplier. You do get everything needed for putting your Sub-frame and Radiator Core back to rights, but we have just fitted only the Radiator Core Bushings so far and we had to make the Holes bigger in the Sub-Frame so they would fit. Also the Diagram did not coincide with the Core and Frame illustration ! We had to use the Frame illustration as the Core and the Core illustration as the Frame ! I am hoping this will not be the case when we come to fitting the main Sub-Frame Bushings. So really these issues need addressing then this will be an excellent product.verified_user Verified Buyer - Tyrone Savill - . Prothane 7139 - 5 out of 5