unarchive In The Box of 71614 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 of Top Differential Mount Bushings - 77008 (1.89in O.D. X 1.00in I.D. X 1.28In Length)
- 4 of Bottom Differential Mount Bushings - 77009 (1.86in O.D. X 1.00in I.D. X 1.08in Length)
- 4 of Metal Washers (2.00in O.D. X 0.56in I.D. X 0.11in Thickness)
- 4 of Metal Sleeves (1.01in O.D. X 0.55in I.D. X 2.45in Length)
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
71614 | Front Differential Bushings - Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Front Differential Mount Bushing Kit
The Front Differential Mount bushings come in Prothane Kit 7-1614. There are eight bushings total, four top and four bottom bushings with metal washers and sleeves. Designed for easy installation, these bushings are a split design to eliminate the need to press these bushings in. Contact our customer service team here at DST if you have any questions!
Product Reviews for 71614 | Front Differential Bushings - Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Very good upgrade for awd trucks and SUV "
Had issues getting details on installation but figured it out. The only bushings get pressed out and the new bushings slip in. Definitely worth the money for AWD Denali and Escalades. GM should have used these from the factory for the AWD vehicles but you will notice a little more noise though. The front gears in a AWD since the bushings are harder than rubber and transfer the sound of the gears.verified_user Verified Buyer - Bo D Mason - . Prothane 71614 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" The parts seemed well made and the shipping was prompt. "
Cant use them as they do not fit. The fitment chart says they will fit a 2011 chevy 2500 HD 4x4. But wont even come close.\nCaused me a lot of work for nothing. Editors Note: We had this kit listed incorrectly and fixing our page with the correct information. Kit 71614 does not fit the HD model.verified_user Verified Buyer - Allan Hofer - . Prothane 71614 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar_border" Review 2 Years Later "
Product was better then oem but not that much more noticeable but was better.verified_user Verified Buyer - Jared Walker - . Prothane 71614 - 4 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Fast shipping, easy installation,satisfied customer "
The shipping was fast. It was processed and shipped the same day I ordered it. I live in hawaii and It got here really fast. I have a silverado with a fabtech 7.5 inch lift and that lift kit does not include a diff carrier support bracket. So all the stress goes to the diff drop bracket. Causing the bracket to bend and the axle to hit the rear cross member, causing a scratchy metal to metal sound. Well I realized the stock rubber bushing in the diff drop bracket were worn and weak because there were a lot of play wen I removed the front diff. So I decided to order me a set of these bushings..The hardest part of this was getting the old bushing out. I used a torch to heat up the rubber, then I pressed it out with a small ball joint puller and a impact socket. Once I got em out. The new bushings were easy to install because its the split type. Once installed my new diff drop bracket has not bent and the sound went away. I am satisfied with this product!!verified_user Verified Buyer - Arjae Gano - . Prothane 71614 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- What is the top position peice number in kit 71614?
- The top position is 77008, which comes in kit 71614.
- Are you able to give me the measurements? Mainly the diameter,
- Top Differential Mount Bushings - 77008 (1.89in O.D. X 1.00in I.D. X 1.28In Length) Bottom Differential Mount Bushings - 77009 (1.86in O.D. X 1.00in I.D. X 1.08in Length) Metal Washers (2.00in O.D. X 0.56in I.D. X 0.11in Thickness) Metal Sleeves ( (1.01in O.D. X 0.55in I.D. X 2.45in Length) ...see more